I moved our Shepard and Great Dane to my parents because they have three acres and vowed not to get any more dogs.A month later my wifes SISTER buys her a barking rat for her birthday so were stuck with it.Monday night she brings home another barking rat with the [ he was left in a cage all day ] sob story. I'm such a sucker.
rat 2
[attachment deleted by admin]
Did you name him yet? If not name it something that's normally a big dog name like Bruiser, Spike, Zeus, Brutus, etc. lol. -Mark
How about speedbump ! ;D
AWWWWW!!! I want it if you don't!!!!! :-* :-* :-*
How about "Cujo" LMAO
Believe it or not it will deter possible thiefs. Good choice!!
i LIKE SPEEDBUMP!!
Does anyone remember the name of the dog in the Steve Martin movie titled {The Jerk] That's what I should name him.
QuoteDoes anyone remember the name of the dog in the Steve Martin movie titled {The Jerk] That's what I should name him.
Yeah ................... it was named "Schithead" [smiley=Cool.gif]
Has anyone one here EVER been bit by one of those RATS ??
OUCH [smiley=Pinch.gif]
I got a hairy rat. DAMN ANKLE NIBBLER.
LIL SHIHGHT but he's cute though.
Or get this to keep him inline. He will at least say "I think i sat on something"
[attachment deleted by admin]
You are so mean. He looks like a nice dog why would you call him a rat? Why did you give your big dogs away in the first place?
There at my parents house with three other dogs.They have free run of three acres. The dane was too big to be kept in my small back yard.They love it over there and I get to see them regularly. It worked out pretty good.
LOL!!! I like "gay rule number three". Only puppies should be aloud to break "gay rule number three" ;D
i bet you he runs faster than that ds650 you got, did you sell that thing after you got smoked by your brothers raptor