ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: Alba450 on September 02, 2006, 12:01:25 PM

Title: Sunshine MX Headcount.......(9/2)
Post by: Alba450 on September 02, 2006, 12:01:25 PM
I'll be their.......Who else is coming?
Title: Re: Sunshine MX Headcount.......(9/2)
Post by: UncleRico on September 02, 2006, 12:11:43 PM
I would go, but I'm undefeated and I saw pictures of YOUR quad. You might be able to beat me and I want to keep my perfect record in attack.
Title: Re: Sunshine MX Headcount.......(9/2)
Post by: Alba450 on September 02, 2006, 10:37:15 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on September 02, 2006, 12:11:43 PM
I would go, but I'm undefeated and I saw pictures of YOUR quad. You might be able to beat me and I want to keep my perfect record in attack.

You should of came out man!
Title: Re: Sunshine MX Headcount.......(9/2)
Post by: LostCause on September 06, 2006, 02:37:28 PM
I'll be there!!!
10 Days and counting!!!