For all you mx guys out their, lets say you had a stock bike, what would be the first things you buy with 1500 bucks?
nerfs,stabilizer,bars,tires and rims,exhaust and grips .
lets see $250....nerfs
150....stabilizer
70....bars
220...tires
400....rims
400....exhaust
10....grips
------
$1500
Assuming I didn't spend the $1500.00 at the dollhouse "making new friends"...
Lone Star +2.5 +1 A Arms $750.00
Elka Rear Shock with Linkage $1,505.00
Elka Elite Front Shocks $780.00
Firestick High Performance Rear Axel $400.00
Denton Steering Stabilizer $185.00
Lone Star Racing Chasis (red) $2,289.00
Lone Star Racing Anti Vibration Stem $389.00
Set of 18" Hole Shot SX rear tires $180.00
Set of 20" Hole Shot SX front tires $160.00
Duncan Racing Big Bore Race Engine $8736.00
Set of 4 Series ITP series C wheels $240.00
And one ORANGE FLAG...PRICELESS!!!!
I think I may have gone over a bit, I don't have a calculator with me and I went to public school.
Jake, I already have everything you posted, I said from stock becuase I wanted to make sure i had all the rigth stuff, what do ytou think i should get next?
Rico, the rear shock alone went over my limit :D
What year is your 400?
I think you should go with the shock package next.
Especially if you plan on jumping any 92' canals.
Actually, Klutch, on a serious note...there's a guy selling in the FOR SALE forum, stock 450r shocks which are adjustable. They fit on your 400. You can probably get them cheap, (like 100 bucks since they're stock) and they'll make a big difference over your 400 stock shocks.
Good Luck
DITCH THE 400 AND GET A 450!!!
Quote from: Exmx54 on September 02, 2006, 04:52:43 AM
DITCH THE 400 AND GET A 450!!!
what he said!!
rico, do you have all that on your bike? how do you get that much money? that is like $15,000!!! i think klutch had one less zero there.
Quote from: UncleRico on September 02, 2006, 04:41:08 AM
What year is your 400?
I think you should go with the shock package next.
Especially if you plan on jumping any 92' canals.
Actually, Klutch, on a serious note...there's a guy selling in the FOR SALE forum, stock 450r shocks which are adjustable. They fit on your 400. You can probably get them cheap, (like 100 bucks since they're stock) and they'll make a big difference over your 400 stock shocks.
Good Luck
I have front elkas, so im good their haha
jack, Maybe in a few months ::) But untill then ill have to work with the 400 ;)
Just get a pipe $400 and pro Flow filter $100 TOTAL...Somewhere like $500 and just stick with it! Dont wasist your money! Wait to put mods on the 450
Im just goona go ahead and l;ist what i have becuase i keep seeing things pop that I already have lol
Yoshi exhuast
jet kit
HOleshot tires all around
Itp rear rims
cdi box
41 rear sprocket
k&n filter
full skid plate
front elkas
oneal handlebars
kill switch
acerbis handguards
Edit:
alba nerfbars
denton stabilizer
I have much more but thats mostly cosmetics or somethign not reeally needed on the track lol.
I was thinking either selling my front shocks so i'd have a bit more cash and then just get a full front end, or get a rear shock.
Leave it the way it is!
Or you get a High Comp Piston 14:1.....And run some U4,C12,etc.... and pay $10 A gallon...But it wouldnt be practical/econmical...Just let it just stay the wy it is man. Dont wasit yur money$$$$$
First thing you def. need are nerfs!! Then get a stabilizer. Or your best route would be to use that money for a down payment on a 450 ;)
Quote from: ebtrx450r on September 02, 2006, 02:54:31 PM
First thing you def. need are nerfs!! Then get a stabilizer. Or your best route would be to use that money for a down payment on a 450 ;)
Oh crap, I forgot to mention the nerfs and stabilizer haha!
thanks anyways.
they are right. you cant wait for couple of months and hold onto the cash and go get a 450 that will be faster than your 400 is now? the 450s are the bomb. luckly for me my dad wanted one too so we got one. ;D you will like soooooooooo much better. you are just wastin money goin and customizing a bike you want to sell.
sell the z and get a 250ex its much better for the track >:D >:D
lol just get a 450r i love mine
i road a yfz and its hella faster but it feals very low
Thats why i want a yfz 8)
if you have 1500 give it to me ;)
that is his hard earned money. i started work last week and it aint fun. i took not workin for granted. i have a relatively fun job but it is still work. i sure as heck wouldnt give away 1500 bucks i got workin.
Quote from: UncleRico on September 02, 2006, 03:59:13 AM
Assuming I didn't spend the $1500.00 at the dollhouse "making new friends"...
Lone Star +2.5 +1 A Arms $750.00
Elka Rear Shock with Linkage $1,505.00
Elka Elite Front Shocks $780.00
Firestick High Performance Rear Axel $400.00
Denton Steering Stabilizer $185.00
Lone Star Racing Chasis (red) $2,289.00
Lone Star Racing Anti Vibration Stem $389.00
Set of 18" Hole Shot SX rear tires $180.00
Set of 20" Hole Shot SX front tires $160.00
Duncan Racing Big Bore Race Engine $8736.00
Set of 4 Series ITP series C wheels $240.00
And one ORANGE FLAG...PRICELESS!!!!
I think I may have gone over a bit, I don't have a calculator with me and I went to public school.
dude you forgot fasst flex bars. $300.00
Quote from: trx450kid on September 02, 2006, 08:57:33 PM
sell the z and get a 250ex its much better for the track >:D >:D
lol just get a 450r i love mine
i road a yfz and its hella faster but it feals very low
Umm you must be riding an 05 trx and not an 06!
whatever. your just mad cause you bought the slow bike. :P
Quote from: Fox17 on September 02, 2006, 11:59:51 PM
whatever. your just mad cause you bought the slow bike. :P
An 06 R will chop up your yfz :-\
maybe mine but 06 and 06 the tami has the hondas number all day. ;)
Quote from: Fox17 on September 03, 2006, 12:19:09 AM
maybe mine but 06 and 06 the tami has the hondas number all day. ;)
I think so, im not sure lol I've seen maybe 3 06 r's so i wouldnt have anything to compare the two with.
well they are both faster than your 400. whatever you do wait to get the 450. sell the warrior and z400 and you could get a 450.