pic 1 the silver vain would not show up like it did on the blue one i did it looks like candy orange it looks sweet
[attachment deleted by admin]
pic 2 this is the best view for all of you this is what you will all see the most
[attachment deleted by admin]
pic three
[attachment deleted by admin]
pic 4
[attachment deleted by admin]
pic 5
[attachment deleted by admin]
I can just tell that pictures don't do that color justice. NICE.
no they dont you have to see it in person
how much for the cooler
Thats what I am talking about !!!!!! ;D
my new toy came in today troy
[attachment deleted by admin]
pic2
[attachment deleted by admin]
dang i cant aford a motor like that :o i have to settle for hand me downs ;) i guess 580 1/8 mile not o bad for hand me down ;D
troy & jeff, looking saweet.....how much for the red bull in the cooler? hand me down are good....
All I can say is WOW. Guys that stuff is lookin awsome.
That thing is going to look sweet. I can't wait to see the finished product.
I can't tell if that has pearl in the picture...does it change to a darker orange brownish hue in the light?
Are you going to do any street racing with this thing?
Very nice Troy, Its going to look real sweet! I didn't see any tabs for the plastics. How do they mount? Jeff, Thats a badazz lookin power plant. I think I will just stay up on the pourch!! :)
Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on September 02, 2006, 08:03:08 AM
Very nice Troy, Its going to look real sweet! I didn't see any tabs for the plastics. How do they mount? Jeff, Thats a badazz lookin power plant. I think I will just stay up on the pourch!! :)
frank has a good point troy where are the plastic mounts? :o
Sweet looking frame and motor!!
now i have looked harder i think i see some holes in the front cross bar maybe?
Looking good brotha! cant wait to see it all done
Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on September 02, 2006, 08:03:08 AM
Very nice Troy, Its going to look real sweet! I didn't see any tabs for the plastics. How do they mount? Jeff, Thats a badazz lookin power plant. I think I will just stay up on the pourch!! :)
Yeah, all the mounts for the plastics are " flush", or recessed into the frame itself ;)
I knew that color was gonna turn out sweet! especially in person you definately need 8) looks awsome Troy
jeff that motor looks sick! That thing says horse power all over it. that's one of those things that you don't even have to see run to know it's bada$$. Now put that motor in Troys frame and take a pic of that, with that frame and billet motor ohhhh weee! :o 8) ;D
Quote from: tribal banshee on September 02, 2006, 10:55:23 AM
I knew that color was gonna turn out sweet! especially in person you definately need 8) looks awsome Troy
jeff that motor looks sick! That thing says horse power all over it. that's one of those things that you don't even have to see run to know it's bada$$. Now put that motor in Troys frame and take a pic of that, with that frame and billet motor ohhhh weee! :o 8) ;D
no need for that my new frame from quick16 will be here next week. 26 out the front 11 out the rear. i cant wait now that i have seen troys
FLORIDA BOYS, may not be fast, but their $hit sure does look good.....cut, dyno, lupo, papa, brassart, jeff, etc.....all your bikes have looked, do look, and will look SAWEETTT....
Lupo, I think its time for a Dagger! ;D
Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on September 02, 2006, 12:35:29 PM
Lupo, I think its time for a Dagger! ;D
HECK yeah, SPEND IT baby !!!!!!! 8)
Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on September 02, 2006, 12:35:29 PM
Lupo, I think its time for a Dagger! ;D
yes all the plastic mount are flush and a dagger would be bad a$$
dagger is cool but i dont like the real wide front end. it just looks funny for some reason. i can get one from quick16 for a great price if your interested
No dagger right now. Were going to play with this one for a short time first ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on September 02, 2006, 11:49:31 AM
FLORIDA BOYS, may not be fast, but their $hit sure does look good.....cut, dyno, lupo, papa, brassart, jeff, etc.....all your bikes have looked, do look, and will look SAWEETTT....
Thanks smoke, I agree! We all like the bling! Bling!
i new you could not stay away franky that bad a$$ 8)
Thanks Troy, I just kept it simple with the powder coat. American black! Or is it power coat :)
look like a good jockey to me
Naw, I'LL let Banshee Boy handle the jockey part. :)
Franky Your little buddy looks just like his mommy.. Thank God. naw j/k lol. You guys getting them babes looking good cant wait to see them in person. Cut tHAT COLOR LOOKS JUST LIKE THE FRAME ON MY GENERAL LEE IT LOOKS GOOD.
Hey Frankie, they BOTH are bad azz !!!!, The second has PRIORITY, but still glad to see ya in the game !!!!!
Thanks Guys, Your right Don, Big time priority! Nothing comes before the kids,