Sorry, I accidentally deleted the 'where's the shout box' thread.
I took it off due to idiots posting profanity in there. You know who you are. I spent 4 hours programming that thing and this is the thanks I get. I need to start spending my time more wisely.
i removed it cause you locked it.
Ahh..so I'm not crazy. I knew I didn't hit that button, lol.
well, you are crazy. ::)
ok.
The people that have to freeking ruin it for everyone else.. Oh well, that's the truth with everything.
- MachineDog
yep. o well. it was cool while it lasted.
that was one of the best features we have had on the site. it will be missed
FREAKIN, FRACKING, FRACKING FREAKING......(TAZ) ;D
IT WILL BE MISSED. :'(
It was fun. ;)
immaturity again ruins good things for good people... these are the punks that try to jump canals on there quads with no helmet in the middle of the night and make the front page of the local paper for being idiots thanks for the effort mr bones its appreciated by some..... abused by others
Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on September 01, 2006, 02:35:43 PM
Sorry, I accidentally deleted the 'where's the shout box' thread.
I took it off due to idiots posting profanity in there. You know who you are. I spent 4 hours programming that thing and this is the thanks I get. I need to start spending my time more wisely.
Maybe, one day it will be back online,Plus shout box was pretty cool at least we got chance to find out what happen with tropical storm down in south FLA and noting happen.. :)
I hope everybody have a nice labor day holiday weekend tommrrow!!!
So drive safe this weekend and respect our riding Rights on here!! :drive.gif :J :ThumbsUp.gif
Thanks,
Americanhighlander 8)
Why dont you just put it back up and get a few people to monitor it and get the names of the people that are doing it. That way you can warn them or something like that.
Quote from: MadMudder on September 01, 2006, 05:49:54 PM
Why dont you just put it back up and get a few people to monitor it and get the names of the people that are doing it. That way you can warn them or something like that.
Wish it were that easy,,,,,,,I can't keep up with the site most days as it is.
Id@
leave it to a few a-holes to ruin a good thing. probably the same idiots that ride their quads on the street, trespass, and throw their garbage on the trail.
How about only giving access to contributing members?
gotta love ignorance!! LOL >:(
Speaking of things being removed is the members online screen on the main page gone or do I have my settings wrong?
I thought it was gay!!! ;)
Quote from: tat2mike on September 01, 2006, 04:57:44 PM
immaturity again ruins good things for good people... these are the punks that try to jump canals on there quads with no helmet in the middle of the night and make the front page of the local paper for being idiots thanks for the effort mr bones its appreciated by some..... abused by others
How are you any better than anyone else on this website? Dont call people punks if you dont know them. If thats the case, I think your an idiot trying to preach over the internet.
hey Mr BoNeS, i think it is time to lock this thread. it is getting outta hand. soon there will be another war goin on in here.
Oh poop. :'(
It's back. Be nice.
thanks i love the shout box
How do you get it to come back up?
Mine's not there.
What happened to the who's online thing on the main page? Is that gone or do I have something set wrong?
I took it off. I thought the home page was too cluttered.
Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on September 02, 2006, 12:05:13 PM
It's back. Be nice.
Yes sir. ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on September 02, 2006, 12:05:13 PM
It's back. Be nice.
Thanks, Mr,bones for bring it back!!! :D
Now we can Party and chat on shout box for now... :J :king.gif :pirate.gif :ThumbsUp.gif