Poll
Question:
who is going to win on the 16th?? ?? ??
Option 1: derek
votes: 7
Option 2: dave
votes: 13
Option 3: scott
votes: 4
Option 4: other (please explain)
votes: 16
what ya'll guys think??
now lets see..... who should I vote for.... :K
have you forgotten I'M THE FASTEST M-F'R IN THE WORLD 8)
steve, you are the fastest in the boom-boom class!! !! :-*
I STEPPIN UP BEOTCHS ::)
This is good, I like things to help motivate me....I just hope Brew-poser will be there. I got something for that ... :M
ohhh snap!! !! everyone get out of the way!! !! ::) LOL
You punks are lucky my sh!t aint together yet. :o
Im not going to vote cause Ive never seen you guys race but I will try to make it down to check you out. One thing I do know , if ANY of you guys can even HALF way ride then Chubmaster aint got a chance ! :L
Quote from: O-so-fast on August 31, 2006, 06:32:41 PM
Im not going to vote cause Ive never seen you guys race but I will try to make it down to check you out. One thing I do know , if ANY of you guys can even HALF way ride then Chubmaster aint got a chance ! :L
good call man!!
I voted for me hahaha J/K
Scott dont let me down brotha!
Just what have I been dragged into now??
I think a good ole fashoned cornholin' !
dave, it was time to start a new post and i thought we might could make a friendly little bet... what do you think?? just to keep it interesting!! johnny, all the fast guys ride 2-strokes.. as if a 4 stroke would win... LOL 8)
Yall better not count me out..... Ill be there!
sure you will be :N
Quote from: BrewMaster on September 01, 2006, 09:13:44 AM
Yall better not count me out..... Ill be there!
What ? For the cornholein ? Or just to naw on someones pecker ? O0
aint gonna be no 4 pokes winning!! !! brewposer!! !!
Quote from: derek330 on September 01, 2006, 09:33:01 AM
aint gonna be no 4 pokes winning!! !! brewposer!! !!
Not true junior. If I was on one it would but I like my 2-stroke. 8)
Quote from: O-so-fast on September 01, 2006, 09:53:29 AM
Quote from: derek330 on September 01, 2006, 09:33:01 AM
aint gonna be no 4 pokes winning!! !! brewposer!! !!
Not true junior. If I was on one it would but I like my 2-stroke. 8)
Negro puleze ! There is never gonna be a 4-poke win unless all the 2-strokes dont show up. ::)
Quote from: derek330 on September 01, 2006, 09:03:42 AM
dave, it was time to start a new post and i thought we might could make a friendly little bet... what do you think?? just to keep it interesting!! johnny, all the fast guys ride 2-strokes.. as if a 4 stroke would win... LOL 8)
I'm up for whatever, it's all good. Already seems like forever since we raced anywhere. I have an electrical prob to figure out on top of trying to move. So is this deal gonna be a 3 horse race after the main or part of the main?
As long as its not a 4 poke. 8)
I cant wait to read all the smack after the race....
Can you smell that? :Y
yeah i can too, tim just farted..
Thats your breath dumb a$$. ::)
that was pretty good!
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/laughing_cow.jpg)
Well one true answer to the question posed , NOT Hoosier Daddy thats for sure ! :o ;D
damn dave... look at all dem votes..... gonna have some dissapointed voters come the 16th....... LOL ;D
now lets not forget about scott he WILL be riding the yellow R....... not that slow poke 4 poke!! !! !!
other flagman holds the flags 8)
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/Funny/bringit.gif)
so are these 3 guys in the poll the PRO jockeys ?
none of them are pofessionals just talkers.
Quote from: Billy Kataytay on September 03, 2006, 12:05:03 AM
none of them are pofessionals just talkers.
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/Funny/OfficeSpace.jpg)
Quote from: Quad32x on September 01, 2006, 02:05:59 PM
Well one true answer to the question posed , NOT Hoosier Daddy thats for sure ! :o ;D
Oh so,, how many races have you entered? :P
Now, leave Tim alone. You know it's early and he's still in the shower with his weiner tucked in, listening to Elton John and Celine Dion.
...........
[attachment deleted by admin]
now why you shootin brady a bird....?
your lucky my home puter was down all weekend... but my wife said its back up... so now your going to get it!
Alright Tim. First I was concerned about the multitudes of gay men that you post. Next I was angry that you would belittle the legendary Ponch. Now I see you're posting pictures of little boys? The possibilities of what you have in that 'puter scare the hell out of me. ;D
Your a$$ is lucky I don't know how to post pictures!LOL.
Heres Chris helping Brady do an "adjustment" before a race. Homos. ::)
[attachment deleted by admin]
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/stemcell.jpg)
Thank you , thank you very much ............ 8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
look at all dem votes!! !! :dunno.gif gonna be about 18 dissapointed voters come the 16th!! LOL
revenge is mine!! !! !!LOL ;D make that 22 if you count all those dorks that voted for scott!! !! !! :o ;)
Quote from: derek330 on September 05, 2006, 10:02:08 AM
look at all dem votes!! !! :dunno.gif gonna be about 18 dissapointed voters come the 16th!! LOL
revenge is mine!! !! !!LOL ;D make that 22 if you count all those dorks that voted for scott!! !! !! :o ;)
I hear ya on that Derek, you know your my boy but its time for you to deal with the yellow bike again and you KNOW that that bike is no slouch. I can't wait. 8)
bring it on sucka!! !! ;D you gonna lose!! :Fp
Im still the fastest man in the world ! ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
yea tim we know....... but i got your motor!! !! hahahahahahahahahaha >:D
Quote from: derek330 on September 05, 2006, 03:26:16 PM
yea tim we know....... but i got your motor!! !! hahahahahahahahahaha >:D
Oh yea................
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: Quad32x on September 05, 2006, 09:53:19 AM
Heres Chris helping Brady do an "adjustment" before a race. Homos. ::)
What's the big deal? The seat on the YFZ is too narrow, so it mashes my junk. I can't help that I'm "blessed" and need a spotter to flop it around. :o
So the track will be open the 16th?
tool
I dont know what that means but ok....
Yep the track will be open, check your PMs.
Yes, the track will be open on the 16th.
now that everyone has voted I want to let everyone know that I am going to win on the 16th, just to let you know
Had someone , not saying who , send me a pic of Brewmaster in action. You boys better be scared !
(http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/quad32x/LTR-2.jpg)
(http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/quad32x/LTR-1.jpg)
wheres that track?
Quote from: Quad32x on September 06, 2006, 07:13:06 PM
Had someone , not saying who , send me a pic of Brewmaster in action. You boys better be scared !
(http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/quad32x/LTR-2.jpg)
(http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3/quad32x/LTR-1.jpg)
Might just be me, but "Brewmaster" sure looks alot like someone I know!
Sure hope that LT-R has alot of hp!!!!
Its gonna take more than some bolt-on to win inter. and open Class I Promise....
If i can get mine to turn as fast as it goes straight,You boys better watch out ;)
tim i know who that looks like!! !! looks like scoot daddy!! !! 8) scooter you got your work cut out for you if steve brings that 550.....
remember turning is the key!! !! faster cornering= faster speed down the straight!! !!
and for the record brewmaster is a poo-nanny!! !!
oh, just a reminder of what is going to happen on the 16th !! !! !! !!
HTTP://media.putfile.com/derek-race
we have alot of "other" votes and we have NO explainations!! !!
who is voting?? ?? let everyone know!! !! ::)
Ahh Well fella's I can honesly say that is NOT me!!
a Few reasons why........
My quad has Never had a headlight on it since the first hour i owned it,
Never rode it with the stock bars,And I haven't had those Big ol heel gaurds Since i had my Nerf bars
and i dont even own a Black set of Gloves!
And To top it off........
IF that was Me i would be Going Faster than that poser! ;D
OK ladies. There is a lot of talk about who is fast, faster, and fastest. I have ordered a radar gun for the track, so, on the 16th we'll find out for sure who's "fast".(providing it comes in on time).
be sure to get a stopwatch!! !! its the lap times that count!! !! ;D
Lap times are for actual racing. Speed is just for talking s@#t.
yea but lap times win races!! and that is what sh!t talking is all about!! !! ;D
are you tools forgetting I AM THE FASTEST M-F'ER IN THE WORLD 8) ;)
He does have a lightning fast jacking hand guys ! :o
I'm not talking about winning. That will be obvious. I want to know actual mph, not averages, because I've heard all sorts of claims from all the different racers on speeds that they run. The main one I want to check is the Karts. Some of these guys claim 90mph on the straights. I have to verify that one. Plus I want to clock Tim running back and forth to the beer cooler.
Im one up on ya brady,Tims avg. speed to the cooler is 68.2mph with a top speed of just over 71mph ;)
Wow. that's scary fast. :drink.gif :Fp
i dont know if tims that fast..... i want proof!! !! LOL ::)
well he is the abdominal beerman :bow.gif
Bow down before me mere mortal men.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Thanks Brady!!!!! ;)
See everyone Sat.
ok everyone.... my goal is 65mph down the straight..... what ya'll think??
Quote from: derek330 on September 11, 2006, 11:04:47 AM
ok everyone.... my goal is 65mph down the straight..... what ya'll think??
Maybe if I pull you with my zilla. :L
If i remember right, i clocked you and dave right in the 59-62 range.
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 11, 2006, 12:57:10 PM
If i remember right, i clocked you and dave right in the 59-62 range.
hhhmmmmm i was close... well lets see if we can break our record this weekend!! 65 it is!!
65 mph is pretty impressive... but 70 is better! :P
Well, its confirmed we will be there! Were loading up today and tomorrow and we will be heading out friday. See you guys there!
70 pfft !! tool :N
cool.... see you there brew... be prepared to get your a$$ handed to you!! :-*
Quote from: derek330 on September 11, 2006, 02:30:50 PM
cool.... see you there brew... be prepared to get your a$$ handed to you!! :-*
i smell a smackdown coming beotch's :'(
thats right...... the offical smack down is coming soon to a track near you :-*!! !!
The only thing you guys smack is your pee pees. :o
Boy oh boy! Its sooo easy to get you guys upset. :'(
For everyone I beat i want to be able to write "I lost to Red in Ocala" on your right rear fender with a Sharpie... if you beat me, my tire offer stands! Whos in?
IF i was racing the open class i would take some of that action!!! :king.gif
Quote from: Quad32x on September 11, 2006, 04:25:31 PM
The only thing you guys smack is your pee pees. :o
there you go again " the pot callin the kettle black " you are the KING OF TOOLS :-*
Quote from: Quad32x on September 11, 2006, 04:25:31 PM
The only thing you guys smack is your pee pees. :o
hey,hey!! !! !! lets not get personal up in here!! LOL ::) you are the king of monkey smackin,you got no room to talk !! !! :o
Naw I think Hooiser Daddy is the King of peter popin ! :king.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
dont bring me into it... :-\
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 12, 2006, 10:28:34 AM
dont bring me into it... :-\
Why ? You always drag me into your crap ! ;)
thats cuz you like the poo... ::)
Watch it pal ! :box.gif
[attachment deleted by admin]
Well i got to change my Vote,Sorry Scott!
But the Old School Big dogs are comming to town
Should be some good Racing!!
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on September 12, 2006, 08:40:32 PM
Well i got to change my Vote,Sorry Scott!
But the Old School Big dogs are comming to town
Should be some good Racing!!
I heard that rumor too :o
This is going to be a great night! If I can't ride, at least I get to watch some GOOD RACIN 8)
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on September 12, 2006, 08:40:32 PM
Well i got to change my Vote,Sorry Scott!
But the Old School Big dogs are comming to town
Should be some good Racing!!
I hear ya Scooter, we'll see on Saturday, I'm ready to go. ;)
Anxiously awaiting a track that will let me run...
(http://s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/P1010142_(Custom).JPG) (http://s2.supload.com/free/P1010142_(Custom).JPG/view/)
Quote from: HondaATC on September 13, 2006, 12:24:25 AM
Anxiously awaiting a track that will let me run...
(http://s2.supload.com/thumbs/default/P1010142_(Custom).JPG) (http://s2.supload.com/free/P1010142_(Custom).JPG/view/)
That thing would RULE ! :o
nice flattrack trike !!! ill be up to spectate this weekend my frame and motor will be here at the end of the week im hoping to have the bike done begining of november come in mid series have some seat time in before january fresh start..
track lookin good for the 16th??
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on September 12, 2006, 08:40:32 PM
Well i got to change my Vote,Sorry Scott!
But the Old School Big dogs are comming to town
Should be some good Racing!!
Old school big dogs? Who yall talking about?
He is talking about my dad and I, when he said big dogs
keep dreaming.... what class are you racing for the series?
They made a new class for Gary. The Buttercup class. :hotty2.gif
yea scooter... what big dogs?? ?? :dunno.gif
Big dogs ............. pfffttt. ::)
Hehe handlebars are about waist high on me, and those little ole 16s on the rear make for a fun time turning :)
billy, how does that tri z run? i think the z and banshee share a bolt pattern (hint-hint) ;)
Who are the "old school big dogs"?
My Z? Its a toad, it doesnt have any motor work from the man yet, hopefully I can get a cylinder to him soon. I've got it all tall and long travel suspension for MX too, putting it on the short track would be like riding a bar stool with a CB750 motor on top :D Heres a post with some pictures of it: http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,15899.0.html I made the tripple clamps to fit the inverted forks from scratch, and man what an improvement. Ronnie was riding it last year when I first got the front end built and I watched him jump a 60ft step up, it was insane :o
This R on the other hand though, the Paul Turner motor in it RIPS.
I'm not gonna Say any names but they can BRING IT! there was a Day that one was the man to beat in the ATVA Pro Level.....
Gary You Couldnt be "The Big Dog" if the Rest of us was to let you
Hmmm...Are they by any chance from the same area I am? I think I know these guys... :o
Quote from: HondaATC on September 13, 2006, 09:53:08 PM
Hmmm...Are they by any chance from the same area I am? I think I know these guys... :o
Nope. Down South
Ah, dang. I thought maybe the walsh boys were gonna come down and race. Their shop is right here in the same town I'm in, I've met the whole crew a couple different times.
Quote from: HondaATC on September 13, 2006, 10:02:40 PM
Ah, dang. I thought maybe the walsh boys were gonna come down and race. Their shop is right here in the same town I'm in, I've met the whole crew a couple different times.
They are going to be at Pax for the MX race this weekend.
More old pro riders coming huh. ::)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Thats cool, they are all real nice guys. Need to drop by sometime and give them an update on my track.
LOL more "007 secret racers"...
well thats more bikes for the open class.... ;)
GENTRY 8)
Quote from: Quad32x on September 13, 2006, 10:11:55 PM
More old pro riders coming huh. ::)
Hey man im saying it not some Fake Ass Screen name,You round bellied Prick >:D ;)
Oh well you'll all see sat.
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on September 14, 2006, 07:17:54 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on September 13, 2006, 10:11:55 PM
More old pro riders coming huh. ::)
Hey man im saying it not some Fake Ass Screen name, Prick >:D
Oh well you'll all see sat.
i say again... You have such a way with words... ;)
You two Susies play nice.
Quote from: 550superquad on September 14, 2006, 07:12:09 AM
GENTRY 8)
No.
I don't about "Pro", but he is very fast and has been racing TT for a long time. It will be a great night of racing adding some more in the Open Class.
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 14, 2006, 07:28:21 AM
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on September 14, 2006, 07:17:54 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on September 13, 2006, 10:11:55 PM
More old pro riders coming huh. ::)
Hey man im saying it not some Fake Ass Screen name, Prick >:D
Oh well you'll all see sat.
i say again... You have such a way with words... ;)
If i wanted any lip from you id pull it off of Tim's Zipper,Tim knows that im playin so i really dont need your comments so how about not posting to anything that i Type unless its directed toward you!
Hey Quad Dont make me beat you to the cooler you know i ll pass you on the inside :P
TESTY....TESTY... calm down before you bust a blood vessel. :Yo
(me) :M (you) :'(
I know you were playing, as was I...
Man , fucxs yall ! O0 Bunch ah knobs.............................................................................. 8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Someone mentioned Rodney Gentry, if we got some old school three-wheeler riders getting back into it I'm gonna be really dissapointed I cant race there :(
Bottom line is if all these people show (which we all know has yet to happen) we will have a busy night and the more the merrier. Brewmaster says he's bringing 4 pro's in his group. I think the most quads at Ocala ever was 36, just a few weeks before it closed for reconstruction.
Quote from: HillKiller on September 14, 2006, 11:05:01 AM
Bottom line is if all these people show (which we all know has yet to happen) we will have a busy night and the more the merrier. Brewmaster says he's bringing 4 pro's in his group. I think the most quads at Ocala ever was 36, just a few weeks before it closed for reconstruction.
don't you mean 4 posers ::)
Whats the payout in the money class.
I didnt know there was a money class.. IS THERE SOME SUPER SECRET SPY STUFF GOING ON HERE AGAIN! >:( :P
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 14, 2006, 07:48:35 PM
I didnt know there was a money class.. IS THERE SOME SUPER SECRET SPY STUFF GOING ON HERE AGAIN! >:( :P
Oh, ya race for bananas!!! :-[
Do you want to race for money? I know at least 5 others, and probably more, that will race in a money class with you. What's up?
How did I miss this thread? :box.gif
This is some great reading. :box.gif
Not to stir anything up (I'm not the kind of person who rocks the boat), but which one of you is the best rider and why? I mean, I hear a lot of talk, but I don't see a lot to back it up?
Who's got the most wins out of you guys?
Quote from: UncleRico on September 14, 2006, 10:21:57 PM
How did I miss this thread? :box.gif
This is some great reading. :box.gif
Not to stir anything up (I'm not the kind of person who rocks the boat), but which one of you is the best rider and why? I mean, I hear a lot of talk, but I don't see a lot to back it up?
Who's got the most wins out of you guys?
Its a young Ware. And no , you dont want none ! ;)
im not sure about winning or trash talking but myself and my son will be there to bring home our trophies ;) see yall sat. night.
Quote from: UncleRico on September 14, 2006, 10:21:57 PM
How did I miss this thread? :box.gif
This is some great reading. :box.gif
Not to stir anything up (I'm not the kind of person who rocks the boat), but which one of you is the best rider and why? I mean, I hear a lot of talk, but I don't see a lot to back it up?
Who's got the most wins out of you guys?
Come on now Uncle Rico,
You can't really expect anyone to answer that loaded question, I guess we will find out Saturday who is the fastest, but I will say this, as of right now, I have never been beaten by anyone we race with...........period. I have won every time I have raced Ocala on my 330R. It is not possible to win all the time, and I know every dog has his day, but I guess some of the voting on this silly poll is what people want to happen, and not what will happen...LOL.
Dave get ready, I've got you in my crosshairs, and I am ready for you, ........see you Saturday! ;)
If Rod Gentry is really coming, I look forward to introducing myself to him as well. I'm ready for him too.
Eric (TRX#9), I have spoken to you before, I really look forward to meeting you. You have some sweet bikes and I look forward to having a blast out there with ya bro!
Brewmaster, You have no chance of winning, get ready to pass out some free tires, you put your own feet in your mouth here............you'll know better next time though!! 8)
Best of Luck to my fellow Mystic Motorsports/Team LFG racers, lets clean up on Saturday!!....Get it Rags!!
I myself smell a Mystic Motorsports/Team LFG sweep ! Wait , ........ let me think ............. Yea. Thats it. ;)
Quote from: Quad32x on September 15, 2006, 01:04:30 AM
I myself smell a Mystic Motorsports/Team LFG sweep ! Wait , ........ let me think ............. Yea. Thats it. ;)
whatever. What did you eat for breakfast this morning, a bowl of dumb a$$.
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on September 15, 2006, 07:55:58 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on September 15, 2006, 01:04:30 AM
I myself smell a Mystic Motorsports/Team LFG sweep ! Wait , ........ let me think ............. Yea. Thats it. ;)
whatever. What did you eat for breakfast this morning, a bowl of dumb a$$.
YOU GO GARY!!!! You finally made a funny! ;D
Quote from: fastrnrik on September 14, 2006, 10:18:01 PM
Do you want to race for money? I know at least 5 others, and probably more, that will race in a money class with you. What's up?
I'd love to but I got nothing to ride, do to not enough room to bring my other quads. I'm racing the quads only, I might travel over there with the rest of the mx guys. If somebody want to loan me a ride I'll race and I'll win. ;D If ya really want to see how fast your ride can go! ::)
See the thing is, I don't know who Derek, Dave, or Scott are...(Which screen name is which).
But I see "Other" has the most votes, but I don't see his screen name on the list of members, so I can't send him a PM. I was gonna ask him to email me his autograph.
Brewmaster told me that Hoosier Daddy is a quick finisher (and his wife says the same thing), but I was more interested to know about how he races.
Brewmaster said that he would win if he goes, but he's not sure if he wants to run with a bunch of amatuers due to the possible risk of injury. He makes his living racing the pro circuit and would hate for one of the "knob jockies" as he put it, to crash and take him out.
Anyway, I'm gettin to old to keep MX-ing, so I'm gonna start reading up on Flattrackin' and keepin tabs on the points...maybe ease my way into this thing. (You got room for one more in this sport?)
I started to price some mods and upgrades, trying to find out if they have a novice class too.
I'm selling my 4 stroke....now I have to decide if I want to get the two stroke or go back with the 4 stroke.
I'll be keepin my one good eye on you guys.
Uncle Rico,
Dave (Hillkiller)(Banshee), Derek (Derek330)(250R) and Scott (Scott270R...a.k.a...me) are the people in the Poll, Other is just anyone else, but I think you already knew that. ;)
Yes, By all means, come on down and race with us. The people that are here all talk smack, but we really are all friends and all love racing ATV's. The last 2 races in Valdosta we have all gotten up and had cookouts with each other. You will never race with a finer group of people, I promise you that. We all get bored and restless because a month is a long time to wait to race.
I didn't mean to scare brewmaster away, I never said I would hit him , I'll just smoke him around the track and he can try and catch up to my dust......The only time we could be close is when I am about to put him a lap down, but there again I promise to be clean but I make no promises about not blowing the stickers off his plastic when I pass him....LOL :o :o
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on September 15, 2006, 07:55:58 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on September 15, 2006, 01:04:30 AM
I myself smell a Mystic Motorsports/Team LFG sweep ! Wait , ........ let me think ............. Yea. Thats it. ;)
whatever. What did you eat for breakfast this morning, a bowl of dumb a$$.
The last man to talk to me like that got cornholed. ........... By Stere. :o :M
Quote from: Quad32x on September 15, 2006, 09:26:34 AM
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on September 15, 2006, 07:55:58 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on September 15, 2006, 01:04:30 AM
I myself smell a Mystic Motorsports/Team LFG sweep ! Wait , ........ let me think ............. Yea. Thats it. ;)
whatever. What did you eat for breakfast this morning, a bowl of dumb a$$.
The last man to talk to me like that got cornholed. ........... By Stere. :o :M
whos Stere?
Hey just so yall know, I talked to Brewmaster on the phone and he said he would be there.
he seemed like a nice enough guy.
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 15, 2006, 09:36:22 AM
Hey just so yall know, I talked to Brewmaster on the phone and he said he would be there.
he seemed like a nice enough guy.
Sweet, is he bringing the other Pro guys with him too? Its exciting to to know he is a real person and not some made up screen name.
Brew,
I will be by the score tower and you will see a Yellow and an Orange 250R come over and say what's up. And seriously, no one races dirty here so don't worry about that at all. Everyone we race with is super cool, you'll see.
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 15, 2006, 09:32:23 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on September 15, 2006, 09:26:34 AM
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on September 15, 2006, 07:55:58 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on September 15, 2006, 01:04:30 AM
I myself smell a Mystic Motorsports/Team LFG sweep ! Wait , ........ let me think ............. Yea. Thats it. ;)
whatever. What did you eat for breakfast this morning, a bowl of dumb a$$.
The last man to talk to me like that got cornholed. ........... By Stere. :o :M
whos Stere?
550superquad you dunce. ::)
Quote
whatever. What did you eat for breakfast this morning, a bowl of dumb a$$.
Ok,...the bowl of dumba$$ comment is damn funny! ;)
MY MONEY STILL ON SCOTT AND IN THE BOOM BOOM CLASS LFG IS GOIN TO TAKE IT
Good Luck to all tomorrow night, due to a previous engagement, I can't make opening night :'(
But I WILL be in Jasper next weekend!!!!! ;D
Quote from: UncleRico on September 15, 2006, 08:34:00 AM
Anyway, I'm gettin to old to keep MX-ing, so I'm gonna start reading up on Flattrackin' and keepin tabs on the points...maybe ease my way into this thing. (You got room for one more in this sport?)
UncleRico, I see your from Lakeland, I'm on the northside myself. Try and come out to Dade City and buzz the flattrack there sometime. You can run your knobbies and get a taste for things. I was there last night trying my newly acquired flat track tires. track was tore up a bit from the rains but it was still fun. I met a pro rider there named Jeff that says he is racing Ocala Saturday, seamed like a nice guy. There was just 2-3 quads last night...some times the mx'ers will come over and take some laps...it's very low key, Practice night is Thursdays. Look for me, can't miss me, fat bald guy on a z400. we'll take some laps and tell exaggerated riding stories ;)
There are more and more "Pro" riders everyday! its madness i tell ya! MADNESS!!!
MAYBE WE NEED A PRO CLASS HAHA DOES ANYONE HAVE A SPARE QUAD FOR TIM WE NEED TO GET THAT THUG BACK OUT ON THE TRACK
Quote from: Skully on September 15, 2006, 10:39:08 AM
Good Luck to all tomorrow night, due to a previous engagement, I can't make opening night :'(
But I WILL be in Jasper next weekend!!!!! ;D
We'll keep our eye out for a guy dressed like a pirate.
Quote from: Mark Potter on September 15, 2006, 10:44:12 AM
Quote from: UncleRico on September 15, 2006, 08:34:00 AM
Anyway, I'm gettin to old to keep MX-ing, so I'm gonna start reading up on Flattrackin' and keepin tabs on the points...maybe ease my way into this thing. (You got room for one more in this sport?)
UncleRico, I see your from Lakeland, I'm on the northside myself. Try and come out to Dade City and buzz the flattrack there sometime. You can run your knobbies and get a taste for things. I was there last night trying my newly acquired flat track tires. track was tore up a bit from the rains but it was still fun. I met a pro rider there named Jeff that says he is racing Ocala Saturday, seamed like a nice guy. There was just 2-3 quads last night...some times the mx'ers will come over and take some laps...it's very low key, Practice night is Thursdays. Look for me, can't miss me, fat bald guy on a z400. we'll take some laps and tell exaggerated riding stories ;)
Thanks for the invite Mark.
Quote from: UncleRico on September 15, 2006, 12:17:08 PM
We'll kep our eye out for a guy dressed like a pirate.
ARRRRRRRRRR..............
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 15, 2006, 10:56:56 AM
There are more and more "Pro" riders everyday! its madness i tell ya! MADNESS!!!
Did I ever mention that I'm an ex pro-rider... :o ;D
if im sponsored by billy boys feed and fertalizer am i a pro rider? 8)
Quote from: 1fast250r on September 15, 2006, 02:39:01 PM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 15, 2006, 10:56:56 AM
There are more and more "Pro" riders everyday! its madness i tell ya! MADNESS!!!
Did I ever mention that I'm an ex pro-rider... :o ;D
Your retarded is what you are. :R
Quote from: LTR450ApK on September 15, 2006, 11:38:32 AM
MAYBE WE NEED A PRO CLASS HAHA DOES ANYONE HAVE A SPARE QUAD FOR TIM WE NEED TO GET THAT THUG BACK OUT ON THE TRACK
Thanks for thinking of me brother ! It wont be long now ! ;)
thanks quad lol hey are you going to check out the racing if your bikes not ready?
his bike hasnt been ready for 2 years! Im going to guess he wont be racing this weekend.
ware i just tried callin you did you leave your phone in the car again
NO problem brotha you know if ya want you can ride my ol 4 poke ;)
Quote from: tat2mike on September 15, 2006, 05:53:27 PM
ware i just tried callin you did you leave your phone in the car again
actually... yeah..... im heading down to work on my dads bike, ill call ya in a few.
well it is time for me to kick some royal a$$. I am going to show you b!tches a thing or to tonite
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on September 16, 2006, 08:37:34 AM
well it is time for me to kick some royal a$$. I am going to show you b!tches a thing or to tonite
[attachment deleted by admin]
I just got off the phone with brewmaster, he said they are on thier way and they should be there about 6-630. Get ready open class!
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 16, 2006, 12:58:28 PM
I just got off the phone with brewmaster, he said they are on thier way and they should be there about 6-630. Get ready open class!
Sure pal , sure. ::)
nothing like showing up last min. be bad not to get there in time to race. lol maybe he will get there we need more tires
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 16, 2006, 12:58:28 PM
I just got off the phone with brewmaster, he said they are on thier way and they should be there about 6-630. Get ready open class!
it dont take that long to get to the track from your house "Mr. Hoosier Brew Daddy". it should take you 2 hours to get there.
Hoosier Daddy...BREW IS YOUR DADDY!
Brewmaster is gonna spank all you punks!
I'll see you at 6:30 ish.
"The Pro Has Spoken"
what a joke one of you guys better hand this guy his ass tonight
I for one know its a joke. ;)
If Brewmaster beats you guys, I SWEAT TO GOD I WILL TAKE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU OFF MY BUDDY LIST!
On a serious note, everyone who is racing tonight, have a good safe race and post the results as soon as you can.
ITS ALMOST TIME LADIES! SEE YOU CATS SOON ILL HAVE ASHLEY POST RESULTS LIVE FROM THE TRACK RICO