Hello, here are a few more points I have marked that may be of use...
HV crossing at FR97North Pipeline trail crossing FR97South
29' 29.232N 081' 51.627W 29' 23.497N 081' 51.502W
Hog Valley and Tobacco Patch crossing at FR97South Pipeline Trailhead at CR316
29' 27.367N 081' 51.573W 29' 22.105N 081' 51.141W
HV crossing at FR31West
29' 28.248N 081' 53.006W
HV crossing at FR31East Motorcycle loop just south of this point
29' 28.288N 081' 51.046W
AWESOME! I have only been there once, and that was to the power lines at Big Scrub. Are these the begining of atv trails? Where can you park a truck and trailer?
I searched for that moto loop ended up on some open dirt/clay road was I heading the right way?
It probably crosses the clay road a few times. Here's a map:
http://www.fs.fed.us/r8/florida/news%20releases/ocala_access/phaseI/OCA_OHV_trail_system.pdf
hey are the trails fast trails or are thay all wooped out