http://www.cycletires.com/Innova/atvforest.html
I think: "Oh please dear God, do not let my husband see this!".
I dont like them, they look cheesey.
they look good on dirtbikes but i never seen them on a quad. they get dirty and look crappy after time too.
mud will make them look black or white anyway :-[
Wow, what a great idea. I know that I have not gotten shots at several deer because they spotted my plain black tires. :Wacko.gif
Seen them the other day but they do not make any larger sizes.
I think thats dumb, just like previous people have said.. they get dirty and then u have a funnier lookin tire.
how about the colored ones they look even dumber
just an easy way for someone else to make money
that is so freakin sweet!!
Dude the YELLOW makes them even easier to be spotted......Thats a waste of $$$$
get ready to be stuck with those junkers
totally agree, so much thought about the color and nothing on the traction or durability of the product, i see don't even look at them or even consider a set of them
FYI they are the same pattern as Mudlites....
I am not crazy about them either...nor would I buy them.
Quote from: Joedirt on August 31, 2006, 01:04:24 PM
FYI they are the same pattern as Mudlites....
I am not crazy about them either...nor would I buy them.
Actually it's the dirt devil pattern. Personally, I'd have to say they stick out more then they work as true camo. You don't see the army using camo tires.
I don't know I think their pretty cool looking, not that I would actually buy, but they are different. As for not being seen once the wheels are dirty, hell, when I have a good day in the mud you don't see the whole bike...lol
;)
on mike metzgers bike they had them on and they looked cool but only for bout 5 mins.
I couldnt see them, only the rims. I bet theyre nice ;)
ok so I've seen the colored tires on sport bikes, but the camo is a little much !
I don't know about everyone else but I don't see a need for them.... Idon't think that this would actually help your quad blend better in the woods, I think you would stick out more, not to mention that the first Florida Mud hole you hit with them on a bike, they wouldn't be camo anymore ... Plus most of the "Factory" Camo that comes on most quads is Realtree or MossyOak not regular camo ....
UGLY!