ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: Paul_S on August 29, 2006, 09:01:36 PM

Title: Camping at Crossroads - Jasper
Post by: Paul_S on August 29, 2006, 09:01:36 PM
Hey, I noticed some of you guys wondering if there is camping for the race at Crossroads. Don't know the answer - but if there is not, you guys are welcome to set up your campers at my house. We have 10 acres, a (mini) track and pleny of water. My house is only 5 minutes from the track.

Paul.
Title: Re: Camping at Crossroads - Jasper
Post by: tony pitts on August 29, 2006, 09:05:14 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on August 29, 2006, 09:01:36 PM
Hey, I noticed some of you guys wondering if there is camping for the race at Crossroads. Don't know the answer - but if there is not, you guys are welcome to set up your campers at my house. We have 10 acres, a (mini) track and pleny of water. My house is only 5 minutes from the track.

Paul.
what kind of racing are you talking about.
Title: Re: Camping at Crossroads - Jasper
Post by: Paul_S on August 29, 2006, 09:38:45 PM
Quote from: tony pitts on August 29, 2006, 09:05:14 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on August 29, 2006, 09:01:36 PM
Hey, I noticed some of you guys wondering if there is camping for the race at Crossroads. Don't know the answer - but if there is not, you guys are welcome to set up your campers at my house. We have 10 acres, a (mini) track and pleny of water. My house is only 5 minutes from the track.

Paul.
what kind of racing are you talking about.
www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.com
Title: Re: Camping at Crossroads - Jasper
Post by: Hoosier Daddy on August 29, 2006, 09:44:59 PM
Thanks Paul!
Title: Re: Camping at Crossroads - Jasper
Post by: fastrnrik on August 29, 2006, 10:03:26 PM
I see Paul's added a sport quad to his sig. I think someone has the flat track bug starting to itch a little. ;D
Title: Re: Camping at Crossroads - Jasper
Post by: Paul_S on August 29, 2006, 10:55:50 PM
Quote from: fastrnrik on August 29, 2006, 10:03:26 PM
I see Paul's added a sport quad to his sig. I think someone has the flat track bug starting to itch a little. ;D
Let you know after I see you guys at Jasper. It does look fun though.
Title: Re: Camping at Crossroads - Jasper
Post by: fastrnrik on August 30, 2006, 11:46:21 AM
I warned you that is was BAD addictive. Might as well start rounding lowering kits and Hoosiers.