Hi everyone -
I am trying to print some PM's and it keeps cutting off half the message. Does anyone know how to print them with out loosing half the message?
Thanks - Loven
copy and paste it into word or some printshop.
Quote from: Fox17 on August 29, 2006, 12:58:27 PM
copy and paste it into word or some printshop.
I have tried that as well it still keeps cutting off the last paragraph of what I need printed.
Mods can you help me please??
Right Click and highlight what you want to print....
Ctrl-P - for print
Change to "PRINT SELECTION" in your print dialog box.
That should work.
Quote from: UncleRico on August 29, 2006, 04:43:57 PM
Right Click and highlight what you want to print....
Ctrl-P - for print
Change to "PRINT SELECTION" in your print dialog box.
That should work.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! :-*