Just got back from the forest (Osceola). Remmy, it was nice riding with you.
Thanks to the Park Ranger who did not ticket us for not having stickers. That was cool of you. Guess I am going to have to go to the tag office tomorrow.
Are they requiring tags to ride in the national forests now?
How much are they?
Thanks.
Quote from: UncleRico on August 28, 2006, 12:44:49 AM
Are they requiring tags to ride in the national forests now?
How much are they?
Thanks.
Yes they are checking the stickers now. I don't know too much, he told us they are going to be checking ALL quads now.
He said they are $4.99 or so which is not a lot, I bought my bike out of state though so I guess I will have to fork out the sales tax fees etc. now.
Rico you have to get that green off road vehicle atv sticker to ride in the forests. It's about 50 bucks and if you didn't pay tax on your bike you will now. Make sure you have title or certificate of origin. The very least take a bill of sale and your serial number. That's what I did.
If you already have a title, the sticker only costs about $4. If not, you must title it.
I GOT MY STICKER LAST WEEK AND IT DIDN`T COST ME NOTHING. I JUST TOOK MY TITLE IN AND THEY GAVE IT TO ME