Why did the moderators delete my post about Hurricane Ernesto?
I double checked it for "proper language"
I know why he deleted the original one, but the second one was "family friendly"
Are we not suppose to be posting about hurricanes?
Or are the moderators here prejudice against my type of people.
(We Amish have always been persecuted)
its in the kids corner for some reason
Ahhhhhhhhhh.....
How did it get over there?
I must have been tired as heck last night.
Sorry Moderators!
Ahhhhhhhhhh.....
How did it get over there?
I must have been tired as heck last night.
Sorry Moderators!
Now you can delete this post since it makes no sense.
Some how some way it offended someone, we cant have any offended people on this site. 8)
Every must be happy always! ;D
yes everyone must be happy or eles we all suffer the consequenses which are very very bad!!
yea i was wonderin where it went too. i thought it was here too. it was in the kids corner though. it had me confused for like 15 mins too.
Rico your not loosing it any worse than usual. Someone moved your thread.
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on August 27, 2006, 08:19:56 PM
Rico your not loosing it any worse than usual. Someone moved your thread.
Hmmm....maybe they're just messin with me.
Probably the same people who killed Kennedy.
"Zabruder, get that film out, I need to look at something."