ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: UncleRico on August 27, 2006, 01:10:58 AM

Title: Unlce Rico's Video of the Week
Post by: UncleRico on August 27, 2006, 01:10:58 AM
Here's your video fix of the week my little adrenaline junkies!


Insanity!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=s2kBs-rWlDM

I'm not sure which I like better...Ramp Van or the best advice you can give a guy "You can go twice as fast"

Just another typical day at Pastrana's Compound
Title: Re: Unlce Rico's Video of the Week
Post by: 53yfz450 on August 27, 2006, 01:19:23 AM
screw the ramp jump that guy on the street bike is stupid!!!!!!!!!!! :o that is the craciest thing ive ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Title: Re: Unlce Rico's Video of the Week
Post by: UncleRico on August 27, 2006, 01:22:45 AM
"Oww...Left Leg"

"Whaddya need buddy?"

"...ambulance.."
Title: Re: Unlce Rico's Video of the Week
Post by: 53yfz450 on August 27, 2006, 01:29:12 AM
 best part ''i think you need to go faster.'' :P
Title: Re: Unlce Rico's Video of the Week
Post by: 4fittyr on August 27, 2006, 02:19:29 AM
keep"em coming uncle rico  right on
Title: Re: Unlce Rico's Video of the Week
Post by: Sleazy_Rider78 on August 27, 2006, 03:08:23 AM
Every time Uncle Rico posts a video of the week I think its going to be some home made cheesy football highlight film.
Title: Re: Unlce Rico's Video of the Week
Post by: UncleRico on August 27, 2006, 01:55:04 PM
Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on August 27, 2006, 03:08:23 AM
Every time Uncle Rico posts a video of the week I think its going to be some home made cheesy football highlight film.

I have a video of me throwing a football over a mountain.


I could throw a football a mile.