it got here today its been since may but worth the wait it off to the powder coater on monday i will post pics when i get it back
[attachment deleted by admin]
pic two
[attachment deleted by admin]
pic three
[attachment deleted by admin]
nice,sure is long.you have room now for two .smoke wants to ride.whats it weigh?
the front end and the rearend both have thier own zip code
troy that thing looks bad a$$. cant wait to see it all together. i know someones not playing no more
That is BADAZZ, It looks even better in person!!!!!
The first thing I said was DAMN that thing is LONG, caint wait to see it powder coated ;D
don i bet your wife wishes yours was that long
Nah, mines CURVEY :o
TMI
Sweet...Can't wait to see it finished.
But when its done will it climb hills ? :o ;)
are you talking about Don's curviness problem.
Quote from: blupits04 on August 26, 2006, 12:43:59 AM
are you talking about Don's curviness problem.
Its not a problem, just flip her over ,. and its a whole new thing!!!!!
Quote from: cutngrs on August 25, 2006, 09:56:21 PM
it got here today its been since may but worth the wait it off to the powder coater on monday i will post pics when i get it back
Looks AWESOME Troy, Cant wait to see that bad boy crank'n down the Track. :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
YEAH BABY....that thing right durrrr looks bad to the motha truckin BONE....can't wait to see the pics back from the PCer....was it worth the wait big dog?
bout time to grip it and rip it......
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on August 26, 2006, 05:50:44 PM
YEAH BABY....that thing right durrrr looks bad to the motha truckin BONE....can't wait to see the pics back from the PCer....was it worth the wait big dog?
bout time to grip it and rip it......
we will all soon see :o :drive.gif :bow.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :Clap.gif :Fp it looks bad azz and i am very happy with it
LOOK in the background of the first pic, the white WHEELER is Jasons new
drag bike, just a RUMOR, but thats what I heard !!!!!! J/K ;D
LMFAO, got to practice first brotha....that is about 2 more years away....does troy have another one on the way? maybe that is why he has been losing soo much weight....
If he does have another one on the way, Wilma has some explaining to do !!!
Looks great! Cant wait to see the finished bike ;D
Quote from: cutngrs on August 25, 2006, 09:56:21 PM
it got here today its been since may but worth the wait it off to the powder coater on monday i will post pics when i get it back
That is a sweet new ride you got there (stroller) what is all that tubing sitting next to it?
finally :o :o :o ;D. looks sweet man. gonna look real good together! Matt those are probably the wheely bar peices ;) now we'll get to see if that big motor will run, huh Jeff! ;)
Cutngrs- I notice that you live in the Ocala area, and mentioned you were getting your frame powdercoated. I just had my Quadzilla frame done by a place called Bray's, in Ocala. It's a steel/supply/welding shop. It was done in around a week, and turned out NICE. PM me if your interested & I'll give you the guys info over there.
Quote from: fastrnrik on August 28, 2006, 06:24:05 AM
Cutngrs- I notice that you live in the Ocala area, and mentioned you were getting your frame powdercoated. I just had my Quadzilla frame done by a place called Bray's, in Ocala. It's a steel/supply/welding shop. It was done in around a week, and turned out NICE. PM me if your interested & I'll give you the guys info over there.
Thats who we use also !!!!, they do awsome work there, and yes, a FAST turn around time!!
Quote from: tribal banshee on August 27, 2006, 09:42:39 PM
finally :o :o :o ;D. looks sweet man. gonna look real good together! Matt those are probably the wheely bar peices ;) now we'll get to see if that big motor will run, huh Jeff! ;)
it all up to how much wieght is on the seat :o
Quote from: 535banshee on August 28, 2006, 04:18:44 PM
Quote from: tribal banshee on August 27, 2006, 09:42:39 PM
finally :o :o :o ;D. looks sweet man. gonna look real good together! Matt those are probably the wheely bar peices ;) now we'll get to see if that big motor will run, huh Jeff! ;)
it all up to how much wieght is on the seat :o
very very professional response. i thought this post was headed south. lupo, you might want to visit waresboro and take a picture of the banner of who holds the track record. I know this is going to start the mudd slinging now, but who cares. I made a bold statement about the track record. Truth is lupo, your a great person, but you make a comment about a motor that has ran 5.8's in the 1/8th mile, saying we'll see if that big motor will run. So that is no different then me telling you that track record is not safe. So when someone fires back at me saying your making a bold statement and blah blah blah, heck yeah I am. the trash talking has been brought to me, now i bring it right back. So with that, let the mudd slinging begin.
oh sh*t
troy did you get the frame out to power coat yet. lets see it when its done. what color? that thing is going to look bad a$$ when it comes back
Quote from: 535banshee on August 28, 2006, 06:43:38 PM
oh sh*t
haha, i haven't proved anything yet, and i am only riding on someone's coat tails for RIGHT NOW.
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on August 28, 2006, 07:45:37 PM
Quote from: 535banshee on August 28, 2006, 06:43:38 PM
oh sh*t
haha, i haven't proved anything yet, and i am only riding on someone's coat tails for RIGHT NOW.
Ride away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes , It has been dropped off at the powder coater, OHHH is it gonna LOOK SWEET !!!
I cannot explain the color Troy has chose, but it looks very nice ;)
Quote from: 535banshee on August 28, 2006, 06:49:22 PM
troy did you get the frame out to power coat yet. lets see it when its done. what color? that thing is going to look bad a$$ when it comes back
DONT YOU EVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HOW I SPELL ;D
WHAT THE HELL IS "ANTHING" ;)
O.K., O.K., We all need to attend a sylvan learning center class.
we are all a bunch of non-spelling S.O.B.`s !!!!!!Now back to the NEW TOY,
I want to see pics of it fresh from the powder coater !!!!
the word of the day is SPELL CHECK.......
ITS NOT AS BAD AS POWER COAT :o
Quote from: cutngrs on August 28, 2006, 10:24:55 PM
ITS NOT AS BAD AS POWER COAT :o
was he refering to power coat tails? when did you get power coat tails? i might not be able to hang on to them. I might have to find another friend's coat tails to ride on. oppps, almost forgot, smoke don't got no friends.
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! Go squezze some more OJ! Oh that's right orange season is over! :D brother track records are made to be broke if your bad enough to break em. ;) like Jeff said I haven't proved anything on asphalt yet but I have on dirt. Now if you or him are bad enough come on out to waresboro and break it. I'm actually suprised it still stands! Hell it's been there for almost a year. you won't hurt my feelings bro. :D ;D just might have to put the bike back together to see what she will run on asphalt, kinda curious :o. If it runs as strong as on dirt should get some real nice #'s out of it! as far as the motor we will see if it runs good in that setup? It should haul a$$ if it's anything like the A@S motors I've been around ;) 8) and with that frame it should hook like a mofo, problem is, with those little spaggetti arms you got, I don't think you'll be able to hold on :D :D :D
All I got to say is ya better be on top of your game cause the Tribals will be back and I promise you we will be faster then a 3.83. We've already been there done that. That's more than I can say for some, so take your bold statements and put em in your arms maybe they'll help you hold on :D :D ;D ;) you know I love ya smoke :-*
Quote from: tribal banshee on August 28, 2006, 11:29:45 PM
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! Go squezze some more OJ! Oh that's right orange season is over! :D brother track records are made to be broke if your bad enough to break em. ;) like Jeff said I haven't proved anything on asphalt yet but I have on dirt. Now if you or him are bad enough come on out to waresboro and break it. I'm actually suprised it still stands! Hell it's been there for almost a year. you won't hurt my feelings bro. :D ;D just might have to put the bike back together to see what she will run on asphalt, kinda curious :o. If it runs as strong as on dirt should get some real nice #'s out of it! as far as the motor we will see if it runs good in that setup? It should haul a$$ if it's anything like the A@S motors I've been around ;) 8) and with that frame it should hook like a mofo, problem is, with those little spaggetti arms you got, I don't think you'll be able to hold on :D :D :D
All I got to say is ya better be on top of your game cause the Tribals will be back and I promise you we will be faster then a 3.83. We've already been there done that. That's more than I can say for some, so take your bold statements and put em in your arms maybe they'll help you hold on :D :D ;D ;) you know I love ya smoke :-*
hey, holla at me tomorrow, wanna find out if you and shawn are going to the pumpkin run. I love you too. like i said, i have proved nothing, but every dog has his day...
Quote from: cutngrs on August 28, 2006, 10:24:55 PM
ITS NOT AS BAD AS POWER COAT :o
YOU GOT ME ON THAT ONE
Quote from: 535banshee on August 28, 2006, 06:49:22 PM
troy did you get the frame out to power coat yet. lets see it when its done. what color? that thing is going to look bad a$$ when it comes back
Yes , It has been dropped off at the powder coater, OHHH is it gonna LOOK SWEET !!!
I cannot explain the color Troy has chose, but it looks very nice ;)
as long as it doesn't look like skittles it will be sweet :o :o :D :D :D HEHEHEHE, just messing with ya Don!
Quote from: tribal banshee on August 29, 2006, 06:30:59 PM
Quote from: 535banshee on August 28, 2006, 06:49:22 PM
troy did you get the frame out to power coat yet. lets see it when its done. what color? that thing is going to look bad a$$ when it comes back
Yes , It has been dropped off at the powder coater, OHHH is it gonna LOOK SWEET !!!
I cannot explain the color Troy has chose, but it looks very nice ;)
as long as it doesn't look like skittles it will be sweet :o :o :D :D :D HEHEHEHE, just messing with ya Don!
skittles....I need some popcorn....
As long as it ain't no milk (DUD) rite Troy??
TASTE THE RAINBOW.....
you all know me by know lets just say its going to be bright 8) 8)
pu$$y pink :D :D :D :D that's going to be bad a$$
I don't think anybody really knows you by "KNOW" HEHE :-\
Don, Where ya at ??? I didn't mean for you to go sit in the corner and not say nothing after the skittle comment. :-X :-[ you always post after troy!
you better go back and read we hardly ever post one after the other by the way is not pink it is silvervain with tranclucent orange over it 8) that skittles shlt looks bad a$$ ;D
I'll bet that's gonna look sweet seriously. like a candy color but with veins. can't wait to see that 8)
very nice, but is it cheating since the 300ft drag strip is only 2bike lengths for you?
I figured I better wait awhile to post, that way, I wouldnt be posting right after Troy
. Yeah Right!!!!! We hardly ever post right after the other.
Anyway, When are you boys gonna spend the dough ????
Don. Whats that suppose to mean???
I should have said Lupo !!!, You know, all out drag chassis powder coated, the whole
nine yards !!
looks good Troy, now boys ya'll are getting fast on the computer so bring it to track. I had to do it smoke, on the key board and the smack talk I can run low 3.00's..... I'll be talk to ya'll boy's later..
Quote from: dynodon on August 30, 2006, 10:36:26 PM
I should have said Lupo !!!, You know, all out drag chassis powder coated, the whole
nine yards !!
why do i need a 3000$ frame and 1500$ plastic. I already got my STOCK frame bike to go 3.99 not even setup at 100%. then all we did was put it on a +4 lonestar frame which really isn't much more than stock and ran 3.83. seems to me I don't really need to all that extra stuff :o 8) are you gonna sell your motor or run it ??? It should be fine
I was just messing with ya Lupo!!!
Nate and I have it all worked out now !!!, we will have it set up with blaster pistons
now. Nate has gone the EXTRA mile on this, Hats off to him !!!! ;D
i would have to say i have never met a guy like nat macoy he is has gone over and above for don and myself just to make us 100% happy thanks nat
I know Don just messing with you too ;D can't wait to see both those bikes run. If for some reason they don't run they definately look sweet! but they should haul a$$.
Troy, Just thought you might like to know. Hoosier ur daddy has been posting some not so flattering pics of you on Planetsand.. 2:L 2:L Sorry Chris had to do it. :D :D
WOOOO! not me! lets see I put some on the grandriversux thread (seeing how andy hosed me i can do that) and then just the one of you on your wanted add... i have one of troy and don..
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/timandsteve2.jpg)
troy witha tan..
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/th_housewife.jpg) (http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/housewife.jpg)
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 01, 2006, 08:14:36 AM
WOOOO! not me! lets see I put some on the grandriversux thread (seeing how andy hosed me i can do that) and then just the one of you on your wanted add... i have one of troy and don..
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/timandsteve2.jpg)
D@mn! I know there good friends, But shizit! Thats just wrong guys. :R
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 01, 2006, 08:17:31 AM
troy witha tan..
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/th_housewife.jpg) (http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/housewife.jpg)
Troy, When did you start wearing glasses? Chris, Thats some funny sh!t. ROTFLMFAO!! 2:L 2:L
frank.. Hoggin' again..
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/th_timandfriends.jpg) (http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/timandfriends.jpg)
What i have told many of you.. ::)
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/thstfu.gif)
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 01, 2006, 08:34:54 AM
frank.. Hoggin' again..
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/th_timandfriends.jpg) (http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/timandfriends.jpg)
If my wife see's this, I will be paying for 2 house's that I dont live in. :'( Thanks buddy ;D
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 01, 2006, 08:14:36 AM
WOOOO! not me! lets see I put some on the grandriversux thread (seeing how andy hosed me i can do that) and then just the one of you on your wanted add... i have one of troy and don..
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/timandsteve2.jpg)
Come on Chris,,,,,, Your just jelous and wish you needed a french tickler that LARGE
like me!!!!!!!I wear it on my arm, so as to be ready in a FLASH!!! ;D
Quote from: dynodon on September 01, 2006, 04:47:43 PM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 01, 2006, 08:14:36 AM
WOOOO! not me! lets see I put some on the grandriversux thread (seeing how andy hosed me i can do that) and then just the one of you on your wanted add... i have one of troy and don..
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/timandsteve2.jpg)
Come on Chris,,,,,, Your just jelous and wish you needed a french tickler that LARGE
like me!!!!!!!I wear it on my arm, so as to be ready in a FLASH!!! ;D
WTF? Who in the hell puts a fence door lower than the size of the regular fence that goes around the yard? That's disturbing.
Thats NICE !!!!!
Just gotta get it in a chassis now ;)
The Magic 8-ball is saying, that there will be some impressive #`s coming soon ;)
Quote from: dynodon on August 30, 2006, 10:19:00 PM
I figured I better wait awhile to post, that way, I wouldnt be posting right after Troy
. Yeah Right!!!!! We hardly ever post right after the other.
Anyway, When are you boys gonna spend the dough ????
Hey Don, Here's the answer to your question.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Whoops! wrong one. :) I think this is what you meant!
[attachment deleted by admin]
Another one, Keep in mind I was just trial fitting everything thing. Plastic still needs to be cut and a whole lot of cleaning and polishing. Just got the frame back about 4:00 today.
[attachment deleted by admin]
how much front and rear
A couple more, Lupo and I have been busy. Should be up and running next week end. If new pipes and power plant come in. And no, Its not a super cub ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Wanted to go with one piece fronts with custom airbrush work, But dont want to be always worrying about flying debris hitting it and scratching it.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Hey Jeff, Its +16front +8 rear.
thats 16 front? it looks alot shorter in the pic. it looks bad a$$. hopfully soon you can put some paddle tires on it and race right here in florida. who made the frame?
Its really a +16. The pics dont show it, But it is. From the tire on the wheelie bar to the front of the frame its 13ft. wheel base is 82" Its a Brian Armstrong chassis.
Well, Just got an update from Waresboro. Banshee Boy just missed the track record of 3.835. he ran a 3.840 He's gonna get us Mike. He ran that with the purple bike.
Good Job Tony! Its all you little buddy :) :)
he's getting faster! I can't believe he hasn't beat it yet but soon enough. Guess we will see what this new one will do. I'm sure we will be right there pretty quick if it goes straight, cause I'm sure this frame is going to work a little better :o and we have a nice selection of power plants to try. :o one we know for sure will work ;) and then the new one 8)
Thats what Im talking about Mikey. If one dont lay down the numbers , The other one will! Hey Mike! Did ya see my little guy?
Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on September 02, 2006, 09:19:19 PM
Well, Just got an update from Waresboro. Banshee Boy just missed the track record of 3.835. he ran a 3.840 He's gonna get us Mike. He ran that with the purple bike.
GOOD job Tony !!!!!!!
I know what you mean about being careful frank, I keep mine in the house, or its COVERED
at ALL times !! ;)
I here ya Don. Under lock and key to I hope.