Ran into Dave Ware and started talking to him about his Banshee. He was very tight liped so I got him to stop at a local Pub and have a few beers. Thought I might be able to find out how he goes so fast. After about 9 beers he still wouldnt tell me anything. Bought him about 4 more rounds and still nothing. At that point I gave up on finding anything out and went to the john. Upon returning Dave was gone. Headed outside to hail a cab and there was Dave. Thought about giving him a hand but left in the cab , the heck with him. Wonder if he ever made it home ? Snaped a pic of him before I left. What a tool. ::)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Oh sheit! pickin on my brother huh? its on now! :M :M
Looks like to me the secret is to be the first one back to the line, on the last lap. See thats where i was getting confused personally. For some reason i have this uncontrollable urge to be the first one back on every lap. ;D
Oh shiet! pickin on my brother.. its on now! :M :M
Ask what happened to the last person to pick on one of the Wares! :box.gif 2:L
Ok. I'll bite. What happened the last time somebody picked on the Ware's? :'(
ok, i'll let the secret out. the reason "Rocket Man" is so fast is that he uses
Honda 250r two stroke oil in that Banshee....
Is that the same as the Stihl & Husqvarna oil I use in my saws? I just figured it was the same because the motors make about the same power. ;D
Quote from: fastrnrik on August 25, 2006, 06:12:44 PM
Ok. I'll bite. What happened the last time somebody picked on the Ware's? :'(
The last fella messed with my pops (toofittyr).. and boom :ouch.gif !
Wow, that's your Pops huh? A whole damn family of gas mixers. Well, I was going to buy you guys custom measuring cups for Christmas, but if the whole family rides 2 strokes, you'll just have to share, because I just can't afford one for everybody in the family.
Quote from: fastrnrik on August 25, 2006, 08:02:56 PM
Wow, that's your Pops huh? A whole damn family of gas mixers. Well, I was going to buy you guys custom measuring cups for Christmas, but if the whole family rides 2 strokes, you'll just have to share, because I just can't afford one for everybody in the family.
lets see..2 peewees 3 adults... all two strokes! we havent owned a 4 stroke since 1985.
Oh! and I use the wifes glass measuring cups... :-\
Oh I just bet shes real proud of you ! :o 2:L
It's been awfully quiet on here tonight. What is it friggin' date night or
somethin'? :-*
Quote from: fastrnrik on August 26, 2006, 02:26:29 AM
It's been awfully quiet on here tonight. What is it friggin' date night or
somethin'? :-*
No it's work on my stuff night, all night, getting the game on!