Poll
Question:
is brew master going to win??
Option 1: yes
votes: 8
Option 2: no
votes: 10
what does everyone think?? are we going to smoke him or what?? >:(
We will never know cause hes not real. :-\
I agree with tim..
Have we all been fooled? ???
i dont know dave have we been fooled?? :N
The jury is still out... :o
well tell them to get the hell back in!! !! !! :X
Boy oh boy you sissys dont quit! My tire bet is still on, ANYONE who beats me in a race will get a free set of rear tires.
You boys better be on your A game because im coming to take names! Is it scott and Derek who were "Pro" riders?
You boys better get something better than those beaters if you want to even have a chance!
Wow Thats weak brew! even comming from a chump like you :o
P.S.
You have to show up to Win or LOSE!!!
Keep your tires. Bring your cash.
I'll now share a PM exchange with Brewmaster that transpired mere minutes ago...
Unce Rico - "You're the Brewmaster aren't you, I heard you were a Pro Rider"
Brewmaster - "Yeah, what's it to you?"
Uncle Rico "Umm, nothing, I just never met a pro rider before, I was thinking maybe you could email me your autograph"
Brewmaster - "Well, I'm really busy now, I can maybe talk to you later"
Uncle Rico - "You race the NAMBLA series, don't you?"
Brewmaster - "Umm, no...I don't know what that is"
Uncle Rico - "Well, I heard you were the member who was leading the points chase"
Brewmaster -"Yeah, well, I am in the points lead"
Uncle Rico - "Those guys said you were fat and out of shape and slow, but I didn't believe them"
Brewmaster - "Nah, I work out all the time.."
Uncle Rico - "Wow, maybe if I meet you at a race, I can feel your muscles?"
Brewmaster "WFT?"
Uncle Rico - "Hey, give me the link to your fan club, I want to join"
Brewmaster -"I gotta go..I'll talk to you later"
Who is this guy?
Well I can now validate that dave isnt Brewmaster, We had dinner together at the time the post was made.. So who is it? Quad32? Gasgas? Someones a joker....
I know that you know who it is smart azz. You have all that damn mission impossible, spy hunter software that sees everything. Spill it already.
geez..well i guess thats better than being a dumb azz.
Anywho, the software i have on my sig only tells YOU your IP address, it doesnt tell me someones Ip address. Honestly thats the truth, I thought i could bait brew master but that didnt work... anyone can download the program at that companys website.. see for your self.
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on August 25, 2006, 01:28:52 AM
Well I can now validate that dave isnt Brewmaster, We had dinner together at the time the post was made.. So who is it? Quad32? Gasgas? Someones a joker....
Dont bring me into this chit again Chris. If it wasnt for your wife Id of beat you up along time ago. Im scared of how bad she might beat me if I was to hurt you ! 2:L I know its not GASGAS cause his daughter has had some health problems amd hes been real busy with that. I could really give a rats ass who it is cause its just bullchit anyway. ::)
I don't really care either. I'm just bored, so it seems really important.
The way i see it is Atleast everyone is having a good time with it and there isnt no bickering!!
Just keep talking about it. I'm waiting for something to end on ebay at midnight, so I'm trying to stay awake.
you got 2 hours to go. that is a long time. especially since this site slows down at bout 11. there will be like 10 people on here.
ha just go hit quad32 up for them Zilla parts he's got a grave yard full of that stuff! ;)
We could find out what he's bidding on and drive the price up, just to make it interesting.
brilliant. find out.
It ain't no grave yard. It's a shop full of good stuff. It looks like a Suzuki warehouse in there. Everything's all neat and organized, and he knows where evey piece of it is. I plan on getting him drunk one night and running off with those Ohlins shocks.
Tim,
The only thing you could beat is.... well, the same reason your keyboard broke ;)
Check your PMs please.
Quote from: BrewMaster on August 24, 2006, 11:44:36 PM
Boy oh boy you sissys dont quit! My tire bet is still on, ANYONE who beats me in a race will get a free set of rear tires.
You boys better be on your A game because im coming to take names! Is it scott and Derek who were "Pro" riders?
You boys better get something better than those beaters if you want to even have a chance!
you just bring it on and bring our tires too!! !! or you could just pay everyone 200 dollors that beats you!! that would be cool too... you probebly got some suck tires anyway!! LOL :lecture.gif
and guys you are right he keeps us haveing fun with all his bs he talks....
You guys dont want the tires that chubby has. The shop he deals with sells Duro tires. Nice and heavy. Just like him.
i kinda figured~~
Chubby ............. lol. 2:L
looks like the odds are against you right now brew!! :-*
Don't get too excited fellas. I smell bullchit. I think these "pro" riders are fictional.
Quote from: fastrnrik on August 26, 2006, 02:30:01 AM
Don't get too excited fellas. I smell bullchit. I think these "pro" riders are fictional.
Come on now, Scott and Derek may take offense to that ;D