Me,Racerx5, and some other friends will be there brigth and early,
Anyone else going?
I'll be there next week foo
i'm thinking about going tomorrow night...can't do it saturday am though
If it werent for school I'd be there to, weekdays are usually better :-\
So jack, Take it the beast is finally back together?
I am going to try to be there next weekend!! I was planning on riding this weekend, but I need to setup my front end and rejet my bike.
Quote from: svtbolt04 on August 24, 2006, 08:59:21 AM
I am going to try to be there next weekend!! I was planning on riding this weekend, but I need to setup my front end and rejet my bike.
REvalved your fronts right?
Nope. New ball joints had to be setup. I should be riding this weekend..We will see though.
I should be out there this Saturday if the weather looks good
i thought about going sat ! but with all this rain is going to be a wash out! next weekend.
Quote from: lawn_man mx on August 24, 2006, 05:39:12 PM
i thought about going sat ! but with all this rain is going to be a wash out! next weekend.
Yeah, My planeed ride just had to cancel out, Looks like im going next sunday :'(
The seminole website says cancelled for saturday, I will be there Sunday if the weather permits!!!!!
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 25, 2006, 07:04:08 PM
Quote from: lawn_man mx on August 24, 2006, 05:39:12 PM
i thought about going sat ! but with all this rain is going to be a wash out! next weekend.
Yeah, My planeed ride just had to cancel out, Looks like im going next sunday :'(
I'm trying to go next Thursday
Quote from: PLEDGER#76 on August 25, 2006, 09:42:14 PM
The seminole website says cancelled for saturday, I will be there Sunday if the weather permits!!!!!
Trails or mx ?
If you say trails... Ill be there too!
I think I remember hearing he is a trail guy ;)
Yep, I know Willis. I bought my shocks from him.
Quote from: svtbolt04 on August 26, 2006, 12:02:34 AM
Yep, I know Willis. I bought my shocks from him.
What chu talkin bout?
I am gonna be hitting the MX tracks, the trails im sure are underwater in most places and I think the MX is great for training and getting in shape, nothing like taking a quad setup for XC and hitting the MX track with it huh SVTBOLT, I just put a little more pre-load in the shocks and a couple clicks more of compression and go from there, so hope to see yall there tommorrow.....