(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v714/Headtima/DSCF0050.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v714/Headtima/DSCF0051.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v714/Headtima/DSCF0052.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v714/Headtima/DSCF0055.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v714/Headtima/DSCF0057.jpg)
I think it looks good i mean its my style so it really describes me. My next mods are some HIDs and new tires.
looks sweet man. those tires are gonna make it look so much cooler too. i bet it sounds good too. we gotta ride bro.
raptorboy
Yea.. If u notice my tail light is broken :( Damn dealer did it when they were servicing my bike, but i go pick up my new one tomorrow.
Nice looking bike. I thought that Suzuki was going to redo the Z400 and make it a Z450?
They're not redoing the z400. Its a diff bike that will be the z450.
I have some holeshots on c-series for sale if you are interested. Check out the for sale thread. :)
thanx man i just want tires not rims. bajas will come in a few months.
looks good man.
nice bike head. looks real good. sorta like a renegade bike. you know like the riding we do.
(no identifiable marks)
yea thats the look i like..
hey headz that thing wer the nuetral lite is . is that aluminum???
yea.. Its a Noss Machine bar clamp.
sweeet looks cool i want one haha
What kinda nerfs are those? Im gonna guess there AC standard nerfs, and if they are how do they fit?
they fit good.. theyre made for the z400
Excellant taste and choice.....we picked ours up on friday!
He wanted the white.......had to call all over to find it...last place had 2 , and another guy got the other one that same day.........
When i had got mine it was the last one at the dealer. i was glad i took it off their hands.
hey head, ill take yours off ur hands, i mean now that we got the ride finally you saw what a real bike looks like * cough, my warrior, cough* j/p
Man! Just saw those Dual rate shocks on the front. Suzuki has taken it one step further than Yamaha on Suspension.
The dealer probably did it on the test run-that happens usually after they tried popping the front end up and landing on the grab bar. j/k-but seriously, I did break mine after the first week-damn those wheelies-but they are fun and easy with that bike!! Their like $60 thru the dealer-so if your freestylin' it I recommend taking it off, besides it's an easy preventative loss of $60-otherwise they are very helpful to those behind on you dusty trail rides! Quad looks great!! I think I'm going with the seperate heel plates rather than nerfs-even though the nerfs look really good. Heel plates was the other quickly broken parts. I've had my '05 kfx for 'bout 6 mo.-I fall deeper in love every time I ride.
HEY, what did i tell you last week bout postin pics of my bike, >:(
;D
nice bike but how did you manage to break your tailight already???
Quote from: Yamaha72 on June 05, 2005, 04:20:27 PM
nice bike but how did you manage to break your tailight already???
READ!!!. Then post. ;)
Nice I love the new plastic look, all nice and shiny...
Man thats a nice bike. On my kfx i broke the taillight to but that was from doing a wheelie. ;D
Quote from: wheelie_boy on June 11, 2005, 04:55:09 PM
Man thats a nice bike. On my kfx i broke the taillight to but that was from doing a wheelie. ;D
wtf, i doubt that. unless you use the tail light as a grab bar theres no way you could have broke it......
That's the same way I broke mine-when the grab bar digs into the dirt the taillight breaks. They're $60-I hate finding out the price of parts because they're broke.
:o
da*m. thats alot for a piece of plastic.
Quote from: jmpnkfx400 on June 13, 2005, 02:29:30 PM
That's the same way I broke mine-when the grab bar digs into the dirt the taillight breaks. They're $60-I hate finding out the price of parts because they're broke.
:o
well in dirt maybe but im talkin bout doin wheelies on street
gery, I agree, that is a lot for a piece of plastic. So, I recommend when testing out your wheelie skills (especially in soft sand/dirt) take off your taillight!!
NICE BIKE
CONGRATS ON THE NEW BIKE
How can you brake your Tail Light while doing a wheelie!
You have my favorite year Z. Looks good man!
Mike