..
[attachment deleted by admin]
another
[attachment deleted by admin]
well thats all the pics it will let me up load :(
kenny we might be goin back to croom around labor day weekend.... ask ur mom if you guys are gonna go ;)
Dang i wanna go... I doubt that my mom will take me though. But if I could hitch a ride with one of u guys id be allowed.
Looks like it was surprisingly dry.
Kenny, Stan and Kyle want to go too, so if you me and Butters can hitch a ride with Timmy, we can meet up with Eric and Tolkien.
Quote from: UncleRico on August 21, 2006, 10:14:19 PM
Kenny, Stan and Kyle want to go too, so if you me and Butters can hitch a ride with Timmy, we can meet up with Eric and Tolkien.
LMAO that's just funny right there :D
lol, I know all the kenny jokes from experiance! :D
Quote from: UncleRico on August 21, 2006, 10:14:19 PM
Kenny, Stan and Kyle want to go too, so if you me and Butters can hitch a ride with Timmy, we can meet up with Eric and Tolkien.
Dont forget me, cartman!
I wanna go!