I had a great time riding with the Scrub Brothers this weekend. It was also nice to meet you Dyno Don and Jerry Corn. Yamahondaman is always a blast and Chillinthemost and Jason are great friends. I will post the pics later today.
Great riding with everyone this weekend, lookin forward to the next ride. Here is the video I took. It is unedited because I am too lazy to do that. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWsdZRJxsqE
nice video!
Its always a great time among fellow riders, and Great peaple!!! Cant wait to do it again !!!!!
Glad I can finally put a face with the name Anoriginal!!!!!!!
Looks like you guys had a blast!! That place is always fun!! I was supposed to go there Yesterday but couldn't. 53yfz450 and a few others were there yesterday. Our Friend lives up there and has a track right by there.
It was nice meeting you Anoriginal, and great seeing everyone else again. Had a great time as always.
Great job on the video, I didnt realize you were taping so much or I would haved mooned you in mid air :o GIT IT RAG
nice video. couple of close calls :o looks like a blast 8)
Quote from: Anoriginal on August 21, 2006, 11:38:05 AM
I had a great time riding with the Scrub Brothers this weekend. It was also nice to meet you Dyno Don and Jerry Corn. Yamahondaman is always a blast and Chillinthemost and Jason are great friends. I will post the pics later today.
Where are the pics you cracker white cracker?
Quote from: Chillinthemost on August 23, 2006, 12:50:38 AM
Quote from: Anoriginal on August 21, 2006, 11:38:05 AM
I had a great time riding with the Scrub Brothers this weekend. It was also nice to meet you Dyno Don and Jerry Corn. Yamahondaman is always a blast and Chillinthemost and Jason are great friends. I will post the pics later today.
Where are the pics you cracker white cracker?
He got Krispy Kreme glaze on the lens and none of the pics came out.
Nice vid guys looks like a lot of fun !!!
Nice lip to ledge jumps! Looks like a blast...and nobody got chased down the hill by their own ride...looks like a fun day.
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on August 23, 2006, 12:53:23 AM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on August 23, 2006, 12:50:38 AM
Quote from: Anoriginal on August 21, 2006, 11:38:05 AM
I had a great time riding with the Scrub Brothers this weekend. It was also nice to meet you Dyno Don and Jerry Corn. Yamahondaman is always a blast and Chillinthemost and Jason are great friends. I will post the pics later today.
Where are the pics you cracker white cracker?
He got Krispy Kreme glaze on the lens and none of the pics came out.
You guys are too much. I finally brought my camera into work this morning. I will get them up today. By the way, Krispy Kremes rule!
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/camp2.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/camp1.jpg)
Test pictures of my hunting camp in the Everglades.
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/Longhill2.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/Stupidhill3.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/Stupidhill2.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/Stupidhill.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/Longhill.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/Jackass2.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/Jackass.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/PTBuggy2.jpg)
Pics of Chillin climbing two stupid hills (none of the pictures do the hills justice. The second series is a lip jump that shoots you 15 feet up and across 20+ feet of wash-out) and jumping a little tiny easy jump. Hey, I did a superman off that same jump on my BF750.
lol, in that 1st picture Jason thinks he is Capt. Morgan
i wanna get down to big cypress and ride sometime, looks like fun.
The Scrub Brothers are welcome at my camp any time.
Quote from: Anoriginal on August 23, 2006, 01:42:42 PM
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/camp2.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/camp1.jpg)
Test pictures of my hunting camp in the Everglades.
When you putting together a Invite ride?...hint hint...:)
Looks pretty cool down there. :ThumbsUp.gif
You know, the problem with riding with Chillinthemost is that, when he climbs those big hills, his head swells. After we rode saturday, he kept referring to himself as "Superman" and did so the whole way home. When we got to his house, he ran inside screaming "I am Superman!!!" Next thing we know, he comes running out wearing a costume and cape. I took a picture for you all to see...........
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/tard15.jpg)
I was enjoying this post until that picture ???
Quote from: Anoriginal on August 23, 2006, 09:18:37 PM
You know, the problem with riding with Chillinthemost is that, when he climbs those big hills, his head swells. After we rode saturday, he kept referring to himself as "Superman" and did so the whole way home. When we got to his house, he ran inside screaming "I am Superman!!!" Next thing we know, he comes running out wearing a costume and cape. I took a picture for you all to see...........
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/tard15.jpg)
YEP, thats him alright !!! ;D
Sure was a hot one Sat. took a pic of Anoriginal taking a break
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/Fat_bastard.jpg)
At the end of the day while I was kicked back drinking a beer, the rest of the guys couldn't wait to put their suites on and go for a swim in the water hole.
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/fatguys.jpg)
Quote from: Chillinthemost on August 24, 2006, 12:33:40 AM
At the end of the day while I was kicked back drinking a beer, the rest of the guys couldn't wait to put their suites on and go for a swim in the water hole.
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/fatguys.jpg)
That pink suit looks so good on me. Is Jerry trying to make sure his balls are still there after all those hills.
You know, last night, I was going through some old pictures I took back in High School. Chillin and I graduated together. Well, back in the day, (before he married his lovely wife) Chillin had a thing for larger chicks. I found this picture of him and and his old girlfriend in the Holiday Inn beside Croom. Those were the days!
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/crush.jpg)
anoriginal, you expect us to believe that? we all know thats you on top of chillin, you just photo shopped some hair on your head.
Oh come on, you know I'd never be caught dead in panties like that.
Besides, I found two more pics of Chillin's other old girl friends.
Super Hottie!!!
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/female-smoker.jpg)
Another smoking hottie!!
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/mission20impossible.jpg)
Chillin used to really pick them.
Matt, You STUD!! :D :D
At least I like girls. I dont know what Anoriginal does when he goes to the glades for the weekend but this is his "hunting buddy"
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/Untitled.jpg)
Quote from: Chillinthemost on August 25, 2006, 01:57:47 AM
At least I like girls. I dont know what Anoriginal does when he goes to the glades for the weekend but this is his "hunting buddy"
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/Untitled.jpg)
Oh come on Chillin! I think you look great in those shorts. I wish you'd grow your beard back. It always used to tickle the inside of my thighs.
Quote from: Anoriginal on August 25, 2006, 12:04:42 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on August 25, 2006, 01:57:47 AM
At least I like girls. I dont know what Anoriginal does when he goes to the glades for the weekend but this is his "hunting buddy"
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/Untitled.jpg)
Oh come on Chillin! I think you look great in those shorts. I wish you'd grow your beard back. It always used to tickle the inside of my thighs.
That's not right! I think I threw up in my mouth.
Great vid. Not bad for a country boy, camera man! I just want to ride there so let me know next time you go, you freaks......
That looks fun as chit!!!
holy crap that place is amazing.
i dreamt of a place like that once.
i couldve sworn i saw a unicorn in the back behind a tree. ;D
I peek at this during the day(work) and ya'll are cracking me up..
I was enjoying this thread till the last few pics. :Dead.gif :tsktsk.gif
Cool riding area anyway.