my brother and I went out riding today. Got into some good mud and a couple of hills.
Finally got up this hill today. pretty tuff without a limited slip or locker.
[attachment deleted by admin]
here is a shot of my newphew Jimmy and Dad.
[attachment deleted by admin]
we were back there picking up some large landscaping rocks for Wilburzbro's yard.
[attachment deleted by admin]
wilburzbro's truck can do some exteme flexing!
[attachment deleted by admin]
..
[attachment deleted by admin]
he drove up this tree about 4 or 5 ft. I tried it in my non-flexing jeep and made it about a foot and a half and then lost traction. Nice. Next weekend I am going to get some of the mudhole.
[attachment deleted by admin]
nice...good to see you got the jeep out
where were yall at?
that's one bad dodge
so yall are tree climbers instead of tree huggers :D
climbers hate huggers! This is an area near ???????????.
looks like a sweet trail can you ride quads there ???
hey i kno where that is my friend climbed that hill with his ranger but it took a runnin start to make it.