ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: Raiders43 on August 20, 2006, 08:18:14 PM

Title: Finished at last!
Post by: Raiders43 on August 20, 2006, 08:18:14 PM
(http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k272/kpmraiders/100_1880.jpg)(http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k272/kpmraiders/100_1881.jpg)(//)
Title: Re: Finished at last!
Post by: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on August 20, 2006, 08:44:10 PM
that is awsome!  :o
Title: Re: Finished at last!
Post by: Raiders43 on August 20, 2006, 08:48:33 PM
Cost me like $800.00 to build and I was supposed to have two friends help me but the f-ers always had an excuse or didn't answer their phones. I guess I need new ones. :'(
Title: Re: Finished at last!
Post by: UncleRico on August 20, 2006, 08:58:11 PM
Where are you setting this thing up?
Title: Re: Finished at last!
Post by: Raiders43 on August 20, 2006, 10:59:51 PM
It will be in Dundee probably on Sunday. My son's first birthday is Sat. so Sunday is test time. I might not invite my two friends that didn't help me so (dirtbikers), meaning I might be the only quad.
Title: Re: Finished at last!
Post by: klutchbuster400 on August 20, 2006, 11:06:48 PM
Quote from: Raiders43 on August 20, 2006, 10:59:51 PM
It will be in Dundee probably on Sunday. My son's first birthday is Sat. so Sunday is test time. I might not invite my two friends that didn't help me so (dirtbikers), meaning I might be the only quad.
Those dang dirtbikers haha!
Looks cool man, Maybe one day i'll try that.
Title: Re: Finished at last!
Post by: Raiders43 on August 20, 2006, 11:24:05 PM
Just let me make sure it doesn't fall apart then you are welcome to try all you want. ;D
Title: Re: Finished at last!
Post by: klutchbuster400 on August 21, 2006, 12:43:33 AM
Quote from: Raiders43 on August 20, 2006, 11:24:05 PM
Just let me make sure it doesn't fall apart then you are welcome to try all you want. ;D
Haha thanks man!
Are you going to weld cross brace's on the open square part of the ramp?
Title: Re: Finished at last!
Post by: Raiders43 on August 21, 2006, 02:43:37 AM
I have enough left to do that but it feels pretty srtong laterly, after a good day on it and checking all the welds if it is needed I will weld the cross brace on it. It's all in mind.