If you got a zuki, post a pic of it.....heres mine..
[attachment deleted by admin]
Here is mine when i first got it
[attachment deleted by admin]
here it is now
[attachment deleted by admin]
There's a red one for sale down the street from me that has a lift kit on it so high, you might need a ladder to get into it. lol.
yeah man those thangs are hardcore in mud
ONEslowEXer- what kind of lift is on that and what size tire you running? Im looking to lift mine..
Check out my awesome rack on the back!!!
I miss my Sami!
[attachment deleted by admin]
wasnt that one on ebay not to long ago?
Quote from: UncleRico on August 20, 2006, 12:01:36 PM
Check out my awesome rack on the back!!!
I miss my Sami!
lol i always thought they sucked but that one is just cool!
Quote from: 400mph on August 20, 2006, 12:03:33 PM
wasnt that one on ebay not to long ago?
I flipped the axles , 2" blocks and longer shackles.
Im running 33x13.5x15 swampers on a 10" wide rim. If you run 33: i recomend getting tranfer case gears i got 5:1 a it pulls great
Quote from: UncleRico on August 20, 2006, 12:01:36 PM
Check out my awesome rack on the back!!!
I miss my Sami!
Isn't that rocky roads rig they built or did they buy it from you lol
" flipped the axles , 2" blocks and longer shackles.
Im running 33x13.5x15 swampers on a 10" wide rim. If you run 33: i recomend getting tranfer case gears i got 5:1 a it pulls great"
you mean you did the spring over axles? about how much did it cost?
you should be able to get a SOA kit for a zuki for 200.00. Think it comes with new spring perches that you have to weld to the top of your axle.
the only ones ive seen were around 500 bux..
Quote from: 400mph on August 21, 2006, 02:21:13 PM
" flipped the axles , 2" blocks and longer shackles.
Im running 33x13.5x15 swampers on a 10" wide rim. If you run 33: i recomend getting tranfer case gears i got 5:1 a it pulls great"
you mean you did the spring over axles? about how much did it cost?
Yep I did spring over axle. It only cost me like 50.00 you can buy perches at most steel places for like 2.00 a piece. Then If you wanna use blocks you will need to get longer u bolts I just bought a block lift kit from discount auto for 20.00x2 front and rear. You will need to make your own steering drop which is easy with some tube steel . And you need to extend you brake lines . I just made new mounts and they reach fine. That pretty much it. Cheap huh. if you have a bigger budjet I recomend doing a body lift rather then blocks. More stable. Also build you some traction bars for atleast the rear. Good luck
Quote from: 400mph on August 21, 2006, 02:58:25 PM
the only ones ive seen were around 500 bux..
I saw some SOA kits for sammis on ebay. cheap!
yep, found em they are towards the back.. willburz you got aol or aim?
no, don't think so.