is anyone riding at croom or onf tomarrow 8/19 or sunday 8/20?
Randall, I was thinking the same thing. I've comitted to paint my wife office tommorow. Maybe sunday, see how I feel after the bucs game
You gotta post up sooner
Quote from: cubnfrank on August 18, 2006, 08:39:28 PM
Randall, I was thinking the same thing. I've comitted to paint my wife office tommorow. Maybe sunday, see how I feel after the bucs game
You gotta post up sooner
well if u decide to go to croom sunday just let me know, im free both days
Randall, I think I'm headed back to ONF tomorrow. I will let you know if it is a sure thing.
Quote from: Stanton on August 19, 2006, 10:00:47 AM
Randall, I think I'm headed back to ONF tomorrow. I will let you know if it is a sure thing.
well let me know, been workin on my truck today and still got a lil bit left to do so il probly be outside but il have my cell(sent u a pm)
I'll probably be making plans to ride next weekend.Had my little girl this weekend.
Unfortunately, I wont be going today, but lets make plans for next Sunday.
Would love to go to ONF next weekend but it's my brother-in-laws and my b-ay parties Sat and Sun evening. Chino, Frank, and Randall you guys are welcome to ride at my place during the day if ya want. Randall, ya live in Lecanto right? Not far from Hudson. Let me know.
We might just do that Mike.I'll call you later in the week.
Duroc, Im in, Just let me know when
i mostlikly wont be riding for a few weekends because i think im gonna be sending my shocks to GT-Thunder sometime this week
Saturday or Sunday, either one is good with me AM is best.
I might come up early Saturday.I should make it this weekend.
it figures, the weekend i cant go is the weekend every1 decides to ride :'(
Saturday morning Im ready, What time ?
Come on Randall.I haven't ridden with you guys for a while. We want you to make it if you can. I'll be there early Saturday morning.
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on August 24, 2006, 08:19:57 PM
Come on Randall.I haven't ridden with you guys for a while. We want you to make it if you can. I'll be there early Saturday morning.
shocks are in ohio, so i dont think its possible to make it this weekend, but it will be worth the wait when i get em back, hoping to ride somewhere laborday weekend if i get them back by then
If I know Laz @ GTThunder Randell he will have them back you before next weekend (providing you sent them out on Monday and he already has them.) If you look at gtthunder.com he has a service link and it will tell you where your shocks are. I love mine-big difference in ride quality!