Well I picked up my new baby today and was I excited, Any guesses? I will post the pics tomorrow,
im guessin a new quad.
im geussing a rhino
Polaris Sportsman.
SAME HERE 660 RHINO THEY ARE BAD A$$ SHOULD BE 4.... 9 GRAND
TOy Hauler :D
New truck.
A cargo plane so you can load your quads and come back to ride w/ us. Show us the pics.
A Power Wheels John Deere tractor?
An Arctic Cat?
YOU BASTARDO! you beat me to it..............36 contender.
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/GERY350/contender.jpg)
A new baby? ??? Give us a hint darned it.
Quote from: MachineDog on August 18, 2006, 01:29:23 PM
A new baby? ??? Give us a hint darned it.
Here, Since we have moved up here It has been real busy, we have been in the house for about a month now and after all the work I had to get me a new toy. here are a few pics
[attachment deleted by admin]
another new toy had to get
[attachment deleted by admin]
our garage
[attachment deleted by admin]
Nice toys....You did a fine job.
a pic of the house, I know we need more grass but were waiting for the weather to cool down. gonna start working on a five acre riding track out back once it cools down also,
[attachment deleted by admin]
here is one more for now, a common site up here, one morning we woke up and had over 30 turkey running around out there
[attachment deleted by admin]
sweet. nice bikes and house. good luck with the track. i might come visit sometime when its built. ;)
Quote from: gery350 on August 18, 2006, 12:55:32 PM
YOU BASTARDO! you beat me to it..............36 contender.
d@nm i was close! ;D
where do u live ?
Quote from: Flsportsman05 on August 18, 2006, 03:05:31 PM
here is one more for now, a common site up here, one morning we woke up and had over 30 turkey running around out there
Pull out the 12 Gage!!!!
Man your house is sweeeet!!! Got alot of land!
were did you move to? and your building a trak? good luck!! i heard its alot of work. in a couple of years i will be moving too and also building a trak, dont no were yet though.
I live outside of Nashville TN in a small town called Primm springs, we have 10 acres and on the back of our property there is 150 wooded acres we have yet to explore, we love it up here, Thanks for the comments
LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey , which one is faster .
cutting grass!!!!!
how much did ur house cost? is it cheaper up there?
Ok, I liked you before but now you just suck. ;D You even got that bike in my colors. Darn you! Hope you have fun on it. Can't wait till next year when I get my sport quad. Nice place glad y'all like it. I see an ATVflorida road trip coming. Are you prepared?
Dame Luis It looks like you doing fine up there, thats GREAT, Its nice to see you got a sport bike again. BTW that is one NICE house. ;)
Thanks, I am ready for who ever wants to come up, we have 10 acres to ride and there are many riding areas withing 2 hours, Coal creek, Land between the lakes, etc, house and land prices up here are great compared to FL, you wouldnt believe it, we got our land and house for just under 200k. Great deals. There is land for sale everywhere up here
if it is that cheap up there you will have some new friends if we can convince mom to move up there. how many square feet is that house? it looks huge. how hot is it up there?
damn! i wish i was a few years old with some money in the bank, i would be up there lookin for a place right now. I love tennessee!
Our house is 3400 Square feet with a 2 car garage, which houses the quads and lawn equipment