Enjoy, I took like 70 pics, but only twp uploaded, what gives >:(
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/img_0388.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/img_0387.jpg)
Ill try and get the others working later.
you took 70 pics of your bike. ???
anyways i like the hand guards. 8)
uh oh bannana bars!
I like the brush guards.
When we gonna go haulin' azz through the brush and scratch those bad boys up?
Don't you ride at RR?
I think I've seen that bike there before sans handguards.
Quote from: UncleRico on August 17, 2006, 04:56:00 PM
I like the brush guards.
When we gonna go haulin' azz through the brush and scratch those bad boys up?
Don't you ride at RR?
I think I've seen that bike there before sans handguards.
Thanks, I rode at r/r once, but that was back on my warrior 350, I saw you their that day though, I been dying to go back but dad busts his @ss all day so that we can have a roof over our heads.
Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 17, 2006, 04:25:34 PM
you took 70 pics of your bike. ???
anyways i like the hand guards. 8)
Not literally 70 lol, just so you get an idea, I took maybe ten pics, but only those two came up, ill get more tomorrow.
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 17, 2006, 05:03:05 PM
Thanks, I rode at r/r once, but that was back on my warrior 350, I saw you their that day though, I been dying to go back but dad busts his @ss all day so that we can have a roof under our heads.
Tell your Dad to bring you out there! I'll have some cold GOLDEN SODAS for him, and you can ride with my two kids that I bring out there from the projects. I mentor them. They ride 400's, and they're mildly retarded so you can whoop up on them. I call them Kip and Napoleon..not sure what they're real names are.
Anyway, we may be out there on Labor Day.
Peace out.
:J :J
Nice pics man quad is lookin good as always....
Mines getting serviced and fixing the recall but when its done i want you to cut my front fenders plzzz..
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/IMG_0383.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/IMG_0386.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/IMG_0385.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/IMG_0384.jpg)
Thanks headz, Whenever you can bring it over or something ( if i dont have freaking school work) I have all the crap we used and remember how my dad did it.
Rico, I remember those two, white z40o's right. Im pretty sure my dad works memorial day too :-\
Thanks anyways ;)
So what does everyone else think?
Im adding on radiator scoops and a gripper seat, That is if josh still has it :D
pretty cool. is that the bike in ur sig? if so it has come a LONG way.
THAT BIKE LOOKS BAD A$$
Yeah thats the bike in my sig., Thanks alot, Im glad people like what i've done with it so far ;D
yea it has really come a long way. you did a excellent job with it.
Looks awsome!!!!!!!!!
looks very nice
Wow jesse it really has come a long way keep it up man, looks real good and josh still has his OMFs fo sho ;D
Do those hand guards get in the way when you're doing CLIFF HANGERS?
Thanks,
Lol yeah jess, Still gonna be a while before it loosk like yours, or atleast what it did :D
Hey rico, Yeah it gets in the way of cliff hangers, but you need them to do superman backflips ;)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/IMG_0389.jpg) :D
Yes, I have no life lol
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/th_mvi_0396.jpg) (http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/?action=view¤t=mvi_0396.flv)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/th_mvi_0395.jpg) (http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/?action=view¤t=mvi_0395.flv)
Sick bike bro!
Trade you my yfz for it!!!
Looks sweet. I like the hood.
Quote from: RacerX5 on August 18, 2006, 09:07:16 PM
Sick bike bro!
Trade you my yfz for it!!!
whats wrong with the yfz? why trade down? or are you just kidding?
Quote from: Fox17 on August 18, 2006, 11:07:07 PM
Quote from: RacerX5 on August 18, 2006, 09:07:16 PM
Sick bike bro!
Trade you my yfz for it!!!
whats wrong with the yfz? why trade down? or are you just kidding?
Haha that was just me on his screen name messing around
Looking good man
haha looks good man! did you get a +4 axle? its coming along real nice ;D
Quote from: lawn_man mx on August 19, 2006, 11:08:43 AM
haha looks good man! did you get a +4 axle? its coming along real nice ;D
thanks guys!
Nah, not extended in anyway unfortunatly :'(