In case someone somehow missed it, Thunderbowl of Ocala will re-open Sat Sept 2. Quad racing begins at 7pm. This is also the 1st race of the 7 race series and memberships are being accepted or the league. There have been new classes added. For more info please visit the website
www.southernflattrackleague.com
dont forget ;D
I haven't done any flat track racing.Looks like a blast. Arnold is going to let me use a set of tires. Count me in. ;)
Ya you guys suck! all of you!.....
Since Dave left the forum loggrd in on my computer, I thought i post something mean.. HEHEHE!
Chris
You my friend are a tool. :Approve.gif
Cant wait i havent rode in 8 weeks,My quad should be back together tomorrow >:D
See you Cats soon!!!
Hey Chris or Dave who all is signed up for what classes so far?
we have 21 members so far and from what ive been told there will be 8 or 9 who will sign up at the track. Pretty much everyone who has raced with us in the past is a member. After the first race is when ill be posting all the members and the points they have received.
I dont think they will allow you to post your member on here. :o
well, im thinking on bring the banshee badck out... mainly because Dave keeps telling me that 10 times a day..
Lets just say the motor that was in this.. is now in my flat track bike.
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/dragbike07.jpg
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/chris1.jpg
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/chis.jpg
Them sure are some sexy legs in those pics. Bring whatever out, I would love to smoke you on that bike as well. So are you going to run 2 classes or are you going to just run that bike in the boom boom class.
damn chris... you runnin a little rich it those pics..!! !! ::)
there was no bugs anywhere near there!! !! :N
Quote from: derek330 on August 26, 2006, 09:42:18 PM
damn chris... you runnin a little rich it those pics..!! !! ::)
there was no bugs anywhere near there!! !! :N
Derek,
That was the Alcohol setup and yes iy was a little rich.
Quote from: HillKiller on August 26, 2006, 11:04:49 PM
Quote from: derek330 on August 26, 2006, 09:42:18 PM
damn chris... you runnin a little rich it those pics..!! !! ::)
there was no bugs anywhere near there!! !! :N
Derek,
That was the Alcohol setup and yes iy was a little rich.
ALKY/Klotz 15-1 Oil! + 8% Nitromethane = Hell yeah It smokes! Plus Alky uses twice as much fuel as gas so its really putting it through there. Heres a pic on Gas but the other bike is an ALKY bike.
Most smoke like that right off the line, they load up pretty bad. Also, if memory serves it rained pretty bad the night before and day of, Alky draws in all the moisture which creates a steam like mist.
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/saltsdragdrag.jpg
with all the bad weather we've been having, is Thunderbowl going to open on the 2nd? the forecast isn't looking so good.
i hope so man thats gona suck realy bad!!
I would like some imput, I'm going to buy some tires. What is the brand and compound for fronts and rears for the ocala track. I want to get it right the first time. I will be on a 450r if that matters. I appreciate any help. Thanks
American Racers!! everyone has their own opinion but for ocala i gotta go with them,i personally run the med/soft compound thats all ive ever ran so i cant tell you what compound would be best
Quote from: blindkaeta on August 27, 2006, 09:40:49 PM
I would like some imput, I'm going to buy some tires. What is the brand and compound for fronts and rears for the ocala track. I want to get it right the first time. I will be on a 450r if that matters. I appreciate any help. Thanks
run the compound that keeps you behind me ;) :D
They don't make that compound, Sorry ;)
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on August 27, 2006, 09:14:34 AM
Quote from: HillKiller on August 26, 2006, 11:04:49 PM
Quote from: derek330 on August 26, 2006, 09:42:18 PM
damn chris... you runnin a little rich it those pics..!! !! ::)
there was no bugs anywhere near there!! !! :N
Derek,
That was the Alcohol setup and yes iy was a little rich.
ALKY/Klotz 15-1 Oil! + 8% Nitromethane = Hell yeah It smokes! Plus Alky uses twice as much fuel as gas so its really putting it through there. Heres a pic on Gas but the other bike is an ALKY bike.
Most smoke like that right off the line, they load up pretty bad. Also, if memory serves it rained pretty bad the night before and day of, Alky draws in all the moisture which creates a steam like mist.
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/saltsdragdrag.jpg
why 15:1 oil??
1, Alky draws mositure not just a little alot! More oil helps the crank, bearings, and cylinder wall from rusting.
2, Alky washes oil, like how you can use alcohol to take off sticker goo. And It has cleaning properties so you have to really mix it thick to keep everything lubed up good. It wouldnt smoke so bad if it didnt consume so much fuel, but you have to figure if your using 2x times the oil and the motor is using 2x the fuel, its going to be smokin'. The best part is Nitromethane burns the heck out of your eyes! ;D
I would run it on the 370 but ive been told ALKY has been known to crack the pistons in BB honda setups.
Sooooooooooo......
Any word from Brady on how the tracks coming along with all this rain the past few days? It looks like we might miss the hurricane, but still more rain all this week.
Just curious, and of cource was hoping for a practice nite on Fri. ;D
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on August 28, 2006, 09:35:05 AM
1, Alky draws mositure not just a little alot! More oil helps the crank, bearings, and cylinder wall from rusting.
2, Alky washes oil, like how you can use alcohol to take off sticker goo. And It has cleaning properties so you have to really mix it thick to keep everything lubed up good. It wouldnt smoke so bad if it didnt consume so much fuel, but you have to figure if your using 2x times the oil and the motor is using 2x the fuel, its going to be smokin'. The best part is Nitromethane burns the heck out of your eyes! ;D
I would run it on the 370 but ive been told ALKY has been known to crack the pistons in BB honda setups.
here is a video of an alky sabertooth. compare!! no nitro though......
http://saberracing.com/pics/displayimage.php?album=4&pos=5
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on August 28, 2006, 10:18:19 AM
Im not sure what im supposed to compare... Ive looked into the saber, pretty dang pricey! cant run ALKY on the circle track though, well so Neil says anyway... plus the motor i have now would still eat it up...
i would love to have one!! still saving up though!! eat it up?? mabey in a drag race with paddles but not on the track!! that saber motor is the badest track motor of ALL time!! i will hope to get one someday..... but damn sure not today!! 8) you gonna break out that banshee at ocala this weekend?? we want to see that bad banshee run!! ::)
WOW! that bike is fast! Nice video Hoosier!
OK, I have received many messages from you guys over some of the comments I have made. Since you guys joke around I thought I could too. Im sorry if I have offended anyone.
The deal is still on. I will race for tires honestly because I get them for free. They are MX Razors not flat track tires. We didnt make it to the race in GA last time because the driver of our hauler ran into the back of another hauler on I-10. By the time the reports were done we wouldnt have made it in time.
I am going to be coming to the race on the 2nd, I dont know who I can bring with me since this is last minute. But from what I have seen from the flat track website, you guys just look like a bunch of good 'ol boys running in circles, no offence here but I dont think you guys really understand PRO racing.
Im sure the most of you drink a case of Pabst blue ribbon before you go racing the whole time screaming "YEE HAW!" ;) So please dont throw any beer cans or spit any chewin tabakee on me when I beat everyone out there... See you guys soon...
YEE-YAW thats a new word for Dave while hes (riding) Brews a$$. lol just joking around guys. Brew we hope you are for real but you got to understand we are not a bunch of back wooded hillbillies. Some are slow but there again some are fast. Dont just think you are going to run out there and blow everyone away.
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on August 28, 2006, 12:11:07 PM
YEE-YAW thats a new word for Dave while hes (riding) Brews a$$. lol just joking around guys. Brew we hope you are for real but you got to understand we are not a bunch of back wooded hillbillies. Some are slow but there again some are fast. Dont just think you are going to run out there and blow everyone away.
But you are a hillbilly gary.. :-\
Quote from: BrewMaster on August 28, 2006, 11:55:27 AM
WOW! that bike is fast! Nice video Hoosier!
OK, I have received many messages from you guys over some of the comments I have made. Since you guys joke around I thought I could too. Im sorry if I have offended anyone.
The deal is still on. I will race for tires honestly because I get them for free. They are MX Razors not flat track tires. We didnt make it to the race in GA last time because the driver of our hauler ran into the back of another hauler on I-10. By the time the reports were done we wouldnt have made it in time.
I am going to be coming to the race on the 2nd, I dont know who I can bring with me since this is last minute. But from what I have seen from the flat track website, you guys just look like a bunch of good 'ol boys running in circles, no offence here but I dont think you guys really understand PRO racing.
Im sure the most of you drink a case of Pabst blue ribbon before you go racing the whole time screaming "YEE HAW!" ;) So please dont throw any beer cans or spit any chewin tabakee on me when I beat everyone out there... See you guys soon...
Hey there Cupcake I don't want tires I can't use so how 'bout you pony up some cash instead? Hope your "factory sponsor" doesn't get mad at you when some hillbillies put a whoopin' on! :H Lets make this wager for real. I'll put up $1000 if you can finish ahead of Tim, Scott, Derek, and me in the Open Class main. :deal.gif Since you are a "pro" we should be lightwork for you. If you are a true sportsman with the support you say you have this wager should be chump change. Come on down, the price is right! :lecture.gif
Hey BrewBoy , Just let me know when your going to race in Fl. so I can show up and smoke your chubby little ass just like I always do. :d
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on August 28, 2006, 11:01:36 AM
When and "IF" you ever get one, Then we will bring that back up. Keep in mind his dyno graph is in drag set up/ drag porting/ ALKY (super lean) and for 300FT runs only. This is what he told me from his mouth, on gas for circle track he told me 70-78hp MAX. Like I said this is what neil told me a month ago.
Butnice to see Dave has ya savin those pennys so you can keep up! :R
It was just a joke dont get mad at me. ;)
I might be bringing it. i need needles for the carbs, it needs to be tuned too. Not to mention I dont have front FT tires for it anymore.. Plus with all the rain Im not sure if we will be racing at all.
hey, compare this..
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/th_drag421.jpg) (http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/?action=view¤t=drag421.flv)
hey chris, lets not forget who got dave to where he is now..... without my help he would still be getting whooped by the 4 pokes.... i know dave still remembers.... and if you get out there on your banshee with a copy of daves setup then JUST REMEMBER WHERE IT CAME FROM!! !! you can thank me some other time!! :-*
Im the fastest man alive ! ;)
You two play nice please. :-*
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on August 28, 2006, 02:18:48 PM
Derek,
why is it always a pissing match with you?
you always have to compete with me...WHY?
its always "chris doent know how to build a motor", "chris doesnt know what hes talking about", "Let me quiz chris to see if i can find any flaws", its pretty transparent..
I mean, Are you that insecure or is it a maturity thing? I just dont get it....
All you did was jet the bike.... I built it... ;)
this is not a pissing match..... why do you think that?? and i thought we agreed not to bring up the past......
i am just talking..... whats the big deal?? you shot one my way with the daves banshee comment so i shot one back!! you take things to personally!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! all i am doing is talking crap with you.... why do you always have to get upset..... me and gary and tim and whoever else can talk smack to each other without getting upset!! why cant you..?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? dont take things so seriously chris!! !! we are just on here to have a good time and talk smack before the races.... and by the way.. i not only helped him with jetting. i told him about swingarm,gearing,swaybar,rideheight,ect.... so dont think it was just one thing beacuse it was alot of things........and i am sure that as a brother he is going to pass these secrets along to you if you run your banshee...... so you ought to be thankful instead of nitpicking every little silly comment i make to you!!
chris, if you cant take the heat then get away form the oven!! !! !! 8)
Im still the fastest man in the world ! 8)
yeah but your still a tool :ThumbsUp.gif
you and JT that is! ;D
Quote from: HillKiller on August 28, 2006, 12:28:41 PM
Quote from: BrewMaster on August 28, 2006, 11:55:27 AM
WOW! that bike is fast! Nice video Hoosier!
OK, I have received many messages from you guys over some of the comments I have made. Since you guys joke around I thought I could too. Im sorry if I have offended anyone.
The deal is still on. I will race for tires honestly because I get them for free. They are MX Razors not flat track tires. We didnt make it to the race in GA last time because the driver of our hauler ran into the back of another hauler on I-10. By the time the reports were done we wouldnt have made it in time.
I am going to be coming to the race on the 2nd, I dont know who I can bring with me since this is last minute. But from what I have seen from the flat track website, you guys just look like a bunch of good 'ol boys running in circles, no offence here but I dont think you guys really understand PRO racing.
Im sure the most of you drink a case of Pabst blue ribbon before you go racing the whole time screaming "YEE HAW!" ;) So please dont throw any beer cans or spit any chewin tabakee on me when I beat everyone out there... See you guys soon...
Hey there Cupcake I don't want tires I can't use so how 'bout you pony up some cash instead? Hope your "factory sponsor" doesn't get mad at you when some hillbillies put a whoopin' on! :H Lets make this wager for real. I'll put up $1000 if you can finish ahead of Tim, Scott, Derek, and me in the Open Class main. :deal.gif Since you are a "pro" we should be lightwork for you. If you are a true sportsman with the support you say you have this wager should be chump change. Come on down, the price is right! :lecture.gif
Hey Dave,
You don't have to worry about him finishing ahead of any of us. He is going to be in for a BIG surprise, just wait and see. I only hope the Hurricane doesn't rain us out this weekend.
P.S. Hey Brewposer, Just in case you haven't picked up on it already. Some of us here were once Professional level as well............you will find that out soon enough.
I smell a smack down coming ! :o
Quote from: Quad32x on August 28, 2006, 05:54:38 PM
Im still the fastest man in the world ! 8)
LMFAO.......... You're killing me Tim, You're killing me!!!!!!
Just got my new riding pants but there alittle tight. :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
Is that a picture of you from the Team Green days?
Yes sir it is. You needed large nads to ride a Kawi ! ;)
Hey where did yall get Daves high school talent show pic from?
Sock Stuffer!!!! :o
Yeah Tim, large nads and a wicked set of tools. Not too different from the 'Zilla.
Quote from: fastrnrik on August 28, 2006, 10:16:52 PM
Yeah Tim, large nads and a wicked set of tools. Not too different from the 'Zilla.
you are gonna need a wicked set of tools to work on that dang zuke... ;D
Did every see the race has been cancelled?
"It's OK. My dad's a TV repairman. He's got this wicked set of tools. He can fix it"
sounds like a plan!! 8)
Tim, i saw this and thought of you..
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/th_Fart2011.jpg) (http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/Fart2011.jpg)
Well I saw this and thought of you.
[attachment deleted by admin]
You win my MASTER!!! :bow.gif :bow.gif :bow.gif :bow.gif
wait... your brother just sent me a pic from your childhood....
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/th_retard.gif) (http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/retard.gif)
Tim, please tell your woman im really not interested...
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/th_latesha4of.jpg) (http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/latesha4of.jpg)
Oh and one last thing...
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/Catmiddlefinger.gif)
Quote from: Quad32x on August 29, 2006, 12:11:39 PM
Well I saw this and thought of you.
my god there is a striking resemblence :-*
heres one of Tim and steve
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/timsteve.jpg)
that was a long time ago they were both skinny
...and kinda fond of one another ;D
Chris giving Dave a little help before the race. Hows that finger smell ?
[attachment deleted by admin]
This is how Fat Steve lost his last job.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Dave in high school. Well thats what his parents called it.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Now take THAT basturds !
[attachment deleted by admin]
OH... but wait...
heres Gary and Doug
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/timandsteve2.jpg)
Heres Tim leaving his "out of the closet" party
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/th_YIKES.jpg) (http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/YIKES.jpg)
His friend Steve....
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/th_quad.jpg) (http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/quad.jpg)
Visit those kind of sites often Nancy ? :o
Dont be mad because i WON!!! :Fp
Guys thats way to funny. :ThumbsUp.gif but great job on those pics.
Thanks i plenty more in Tim wants to battle..! ;)
This is why Tim doesn't work for the DOT anymore.... :'(
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/Funny/school.jpg)
Tims street sign.
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/wino.jpg)
Tims "roommate" ;)
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/Jeffgaypride.jpg)
you puds have way tooooooooooo much time on your hands ::)
now get your asses back to work DAMIT !!!!
Steve just sent me a web cam pic of him...
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/th_jerk.jpg) (http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/jerk.jpg)
Win my a$$ ! Heres lunch for Chris.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Chris in high school.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Oh shiet! here we go!
Tim 3 years ago..
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/th_wtf.jpg) (http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/wtf.jpg)
Tim and his "reach around friends"!
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/th_thenewkkk.jpg) (http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/thenewkkk.jpg)
We all knew tim was a fairy now we have proof!
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/funny-pics12.jpg)
Chris had his boyfriend do a little dance before bedtime.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Chris at work.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Dave at the beach.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Chris as a baby. His parents knew early he was different.
[attachment deleted by admin]
WEAK!!! you have already used those!!!!
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/th_drugs.jpg) (http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/drugs.jpg)
Tim and Steve... cant figure out whos who though...
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/blow4.jpg)
why do you keep bringing me into this asswipe ?
i'll bring to to your ass on the next race with my stock quad :-*
Chris at one of his rallys.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Tim and some fat chick
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/th_timandfriends.jpg) (http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/timandfriends.jpg)
Quote from: 550superquad on August 30, 2006, 09:12:51 AM
why do you keep bringing me into this asswipe ?
i'll bring to to your ass on the next race with my stock quad :-*
Oh DAMN ! :o
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on August 30, 2006, 09:13:45 AM
Tim and some fat chick
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/th_timandfriends.jpg) (http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/timandfriends.jpg)
Wait ! Thats YOU dude ! You sliped up and posted your own pic ! 2:L 2:L 2:L
Quote from: 550superquad on August 30, 2006, 09:12:51 AM
why do you keep bringing me into this asswipe ?
i'll bring to to your ass on the next race with my stock quad :-*
Geez Sorry! but you have a stuttering problem... ;)
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/91756_daaaaaamn5dk.png)
Quote from: Quad32x on August 30, 2006, 09:15:06 AM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on August 30, 2006, 09:13:45 AM
Tim and some fat chick
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/th_timandfriends.jpg) (http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/timandfriends.jpg)
Wait ! Thats YOU dude ! You sliped up and posted your own pic ! 2:L 2:L 2:L
Man your losing your touch Tim... Grabing for straws now?
At least Im not grabing for Garys tool as you do. :o
Well LIZ said it was 8".. Inwards.. ;D
Quote from: HillKiller on August 30, 2006, 08:29:01 AM
This is why Tim doesn't work for the DOT anymore.... :'(
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/Funny/school.jpg)
..and then Tim got another job but still couldn't get it right...
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/Funny/Sign-Movie-Screwed-Dog.jpg)
I just busted Tim and gary..
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/th_timandsteve2-1.jpg) (http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/timandsteve2-1.jpg)
Dave trying to make a few extra bucks to keep his Banshee runnin.
[attachment deleted by admin]
and look at Tim now... ;D
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/Funny/RomanceBooksButt.jpg)
Quote from: HillKiller on August 30, 2006, 09:32:55 AM
and look at Tim now... ;D
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/Funny/RomanceBooksButt.jpg)
doooooooooooooooooo :'(
I used the bathroom at Daves house and this is what I found. :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
hey chris just got an email back from neal at saber racing... here it is....
Derek,
I have built Sabertooth motors for Flat track racing before. I can keep the port timing on the mild side, get you a pipe that produces amazing torque but still rev's to 10,500! You should be able to see power in the low 90's on gas with that setup.
Neal
Saber Racing
when i mailed him i told him that i like smooth power and i like it everywhere so this is not a peaky motor!! it has a super broad powerband and makes 90hp on gas!! !! badest track motor of all time, hands down!!
Keeping the Phillips going is starting to cut in on Steves past time.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Tim still hasn't got his problem fixed...
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/Funny/backwards.jpg)
You basturd ! How dare you talk about Mr.Sisson that way ! >:(
What the heck is tim doing to steve!
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/th_fortim.jpg) (http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/fortim.jpg)
Tim and some of his he-she friends..
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/th_moonriver.jpg) (http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/moonriver.jpg)
Tim and his "so called girlfriend"
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/th_timsgirlfriend.jpg) (http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/timsgirlfriend.jpg)
More of Tims party lifestyle..
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/th_tim.jpg) (http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/tim.jpg)
More of Tim
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/th_fattim.jpg) (http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/fattim.jpg)
tIMS FAVORITE PAST TIME..
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/th_bullseye.jpg) (http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/bullseye.jpg)
This lady stole a shirt from Chris.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Chris after giving me a hummer. :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
Chris , far left , and his all men dance group. This was at the Cornhole Fest.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Tim far right asking "Where did it go, it must me turtling"
Quote from: Quad32x on August 30, 2006, 10:17:46 AM
This lady stole a shirt from Chris.
actually she left it at my house and i gave it back... of course this was before i was married...
Tim cleaning balls..
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/Funny/Golfball.jpg)
I think he perfers the fleshy kind! :P
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on August 30, 2006, 10:25:13 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on August 30, 2006, 10:17:46 AM
This lady stole a shirt from Chris.
actually she left it at my house and i gave it back... of course this was before i was married...
It better have been!!! ;)
Ohhh sheit.....
Here's a pic of Tim from his soccer days...
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/Funny/soccermazda.jpg)
HAHAHA!!!
Did everyone drink some of this this morning????
[attachment deleted by admin]
Im sure Tim did!
Obviously a slow day in the insurance industry. This is probably what my agents are doing while I'm on hold for eternity.
whoops!
Yea and notice it takes TWO Wares to gang up on me. Pu$$ys. >:D
Quote from: Quad32x on August 30, 2006, 11:55:51 AM
Yea and notice it takes TWO Wares to gang up on me. Pu$$ys. >:D
The Ware boys are always shoulder to shoulder! you better recognize punk! ;)
heres your school talent show pic,
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/getoffthestageretard.jpg)
Oh Im scared. ::) Man I`ll slap the taste out yo mouth ! Biotch ! :box.gif
Oh ya!
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/Picture173.jpg)
.............
[attachment deleted by admin]
all i have to say..
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/girilla.jpg)
You bullies leave quad alone! :'( He's supposed to helping me with a "project".
Tim we have told you repeatedly to stop playing in the street with no clothes on !!
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/Funny/TimFatStreet.jpg)
ok... thats just sick!! !! LOL 8)
This is gonna be Dave when Im done !
[attachment deleted by admin]
That's actually my insurance agent after telling me that there would be a "slight increase" in my premiums.
Quote from: Quad32x on August 30, 2006, 01:35:05 PM
This is gonna be Dave when Im done !
Oh yeah this is what you'll look like!!
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/Funny/Lips.jpg)
Your just sick. :tsktsk.gif Everyone take note , Daves NOT Mr.Nice guy ! :d
you all some nast mugs!! !! ;D this means you tim!! you are nast fool!! !! !!LOL ;)
MAN! talk about DSL's. i bet tim wet himself!
Anyone ever seen this pic of Derek and Scott ? :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
TIM!! !! i told you not to show anybody that picture!! 8) now i have to convince everyone that i am not a fag!! !! LOL :P
here is a pic of tim at age 1......... no wonder he likes beer sooooooo much!! !! !!
[attachment deleted by admin]
and just for the record this is what i am talking about!! !! !! !! :P
[attachment deleted by admin]
HUMM :-\
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/gay7ef.jpg)
Alright,,, Tims winning :'(so I need to find someone else to tease..
Scotts Prom date..
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/thugly.jpg)
Dougs prom date...
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/ththFugly.jpg)
NOW ALL OF YOU CAN,
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/thstfu.gif)
This is where Derek goes camping. ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Dave at one of his rave dances. He looks good in pink.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Gary right after Chris told him he liked him more than just a friend !
[attachment deleted by admin]
The chick above in the green tank top is going to be the new trophy girl at Thunderbowl. Whoever wins will get a trophy, plus some extra sweet lovin'... :groupies.gif
i think the trophy will be good enough!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! ;D
Derek- The only problem is that Dave said because he's so fast, to just engrave all the trophies with his name, since he's going to win every time. You know, I'm not one to start trouble or anything... ;D
(kidding)
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/91756_daaaaaamn5dk.png)
anybody care to make some bets?? how about it dave?? $20 to the winner!! ?? dont go engraving yet the future is yet to be seen!! anyone else want to bet?? brady,chris, gary?? ?? ?? let me know!! !! so we can get the pot going!! !! i will start a new poll!! !!
Im in for 20.00! but, that means you would have to pay 20.00 to everyone who placed a bet on Dave.
not saying everyone would bet on him, but even if there were 4 people who did and he beat you, you would be paying out 80.00. that could get pretty expensive quick. Im not saying you would lose, im just pointing out the expense of such a wager.
that also means that anyone who bet against me would owe me 20 bones each!! !!
and that would go to whoever bet on me!! !! so if i lost i would not owe 20 each.
it would be money lost from everyone who bet on me!! thats how bets work man!!
what does everyone else think??
maybe im :Wacko.gif but i dont get it...
ok let me break it down for ya!!
lets say i get 5 people to vote for me. and dave gets 5 to vote for him. so you have a 100 dollor pot on both ends... if dave wins then everyone that bet on him makes 20 dollors but if i win then whoever bet on me makes 20 dollors!! get it?? but the only way that will work is we both have to have the same amount of people betting on us!! he has 5 and i have 5. or he has 10 and i have 10. ect,ect,
the more people that bet the higher the wager!! any questions??
Alright big ballers lets not get carried away here. Plus, don't forget the tracks "percentage". ;D
Quote from: fastrnrik on August 31, 2006, 04:43:04 PM
Alright big ballers lets not get carried away here. Plus, don't forget the tracks "percentage". ;D
Yep. Gots to take of a brother. ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
this is just a friendly bet!! plus 10% goes to the track man!! ;D
put me in for 20!!!
Quote from: derek330 on August 31, 2006, 02:26:48 PM
ok let me break it down for ya!!
lets say i get 5 people to vote for me. and dave gets 5 to vote for him. so you have a 100 dollor pot on both ends... if dave wins then everyone that bet on him makes 20 dollors but if i win then whoever bet on me makes 20 dollors!! get it?? but the only way that will work is we both have to have the same amount of people betting on us!! he has 5 and i have 5. or he has 10 and i have 10. ect,ect,
the more people that bet the higher the wager!! any questions??
Ok, now that makes perfect sense, i was thinking "you" were betting everyone you would win.
who you bettin on scooter?? chris, this is how racing bets work.. this is how we do it when we race cars!!
Quote from: derek330 on September 01, 2006, 08:55:32 AM
who you bettin on scooter?? chris, this is how racing bets work.. this is how we do it when we race cars!!
Remember to talk slowly so he can understand you. :w
Quote from: Quad32x on September 01, 2006, 09:01:12 AM
Quote from: derek330 on September 01, 2006, 08:55:32 AM
who you bettin on scooter?? chris, this is how racing bets work.. this is how we do it when we race cars!!
Remember to talk slowly so he can understand you. :w
hey quad,
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/ththbitch_slap.jpg)
Sorry Mr Ware sir. :bow.gif
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on August 28, 2006, 11:01:36 AM
When and "IF" you ever get one, Then we will bring that back up. Keep in mind his dyno graph is in drag set up/ drag porting/ ALKY (super lean) and for 300FT runs only. This is what he told me from his mouth, on gas for circle track he told me 70-78hp MAX. Like I said this is what neil told me a month ago.
Hoosier,
This post was brought to my attention and I thought I'd set it in the correct direction. It seems you might have some information confused. First off...I do not run my bikes 'super lean' at all. On the contrary, I run them on the rich side as alky produces more torque when you favor rich jetting. Also, it is not set up for 300 ft only. At Silver Lake Sand dunes we race over 600 ft long at the 'flats' by the lake. It's the exact same jetting I run at the track at 300 ft.
I don't remember talking to you but then again I don't know your real name, and I talk to many people daily about motors. One thing I am sure is I never quoted you hp in the 70's. These motor's routinely lay down 90+ hp and 60+ ft/lbs torque on gas with mild porting. We're at 105 hp and 68 ft/lbs torque on alky with drag porting....on the rich side! ;)
Your video looked nice...can I ask what times you're running in 300 ft with that Banshee and what size motor (bore and stroke) is it?
Neal
Saber Racing
It was on PlanetSand, I wish i still had the PM but i dont,but it is different than what you posted here.
But i will say i think its pretty crappy of Derek to get you on here to try and disprove me... again.. and again.. for some reason he feels the need to always have an engine builders battle with me, for what reason, i have no idea. but its pretty childish...
it was hoosier and i that were argueing... but thanks for backing me up neil!! !! HOLD UP CHRIS!!! !!
i did not tell him ANYTHING about us so dont even start!! !! !! !! i dont know why he is on here!! !! but he IS right!! 92hp on gas.....
Im faster than 550Superquad. :Approve.gif
Hoosier,
The reason and how this post was brought to my attention is that anytime someone posts a link to my website I can see it when I check my monthly stats from my website provider. I saw a link to this site and decided to check it out. I always check to see what people are saying about us. I would be remiss in my duties as a builder and business owner if I did not make sure the information being posted on these sites about my kit was correct and not misleading.
Still curious on the times your Banshee is laying down? Are you willing to share that info?
Neal
Saber Racing
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 01, 2006, 09:32:33 AM
sure derek... im sure he just stumbled on the atvflorida page.. :ThumbsUp.gif
thats happens alot i guess.... you Pmed me saying it was Scott, but regardless of who it was thats pretty low class and since you dont seem to have any, it is pretty easy to point the finger at you.
How did I get into this? I never brought Neil into this at all, just ask him yourself. I have spoken to Neil before but not about this. I AM saving my pennies to get one of his kits. I think the Saber ebgines are the baddest of all time, Neil has done and outstanding job with R&D to even achieve such a kit.
Chris, cool it down a couple levels, this is sounding like no one is cutting the fool anymore here. This is all supposed to be entertainment time filler until we get to race again.
Sounds to me like this Hooiser boy need a time out. ???
funny.. i have a website to.. :-\ never have heard of that, seems pretty impossiable... very interesting....
Im was just repeating what you Pmed me, never the less $6500.00 is really pricey.
What kind of power would a banshee make with that money? I think my 10mm cub with an override, lockout, hinson clutch basket w/ straight cut gears, duel lectrons, out of frames, ETC ETC didnt cost that much. it it made WAY more than 105 hp. Derek wont be getting one anytime soon anyway.
Answer to your question.. NO, ill keep that to myself, thats what everone else does around here.. ;)
Hoosier,
I decided to take the time and read more thoroughly into this and another thread and low and behold, this is what I found...
Quote
hey chris just got an email back from neal at saber racing... here it is....
Derek,
I have built Sabertooth motors for Flat track racing before. I can keep the port timing on the mild side, get you a pipe that produces amazing torque but still rev's to 10,500! You should be able to see power in the low 90's on gas with that setup.
Neal
Saber Racing
when i mailed him i told him that i like smooth power and i like it everywhere so this is not a peaky motor!! it has a super broad powerband and makes 90hp on gas!! !! badest track motor of all time, hands down!!
To which you replied:
QuoteThis is the sh*t im talking about Derek.... you just dont quit with the pissing contest...
grow up please..... also remember hes tring to get 6500.00 out of your pocket too. hes going to tell you what you want to hear...
Hoosier,
I guess I take these comments kind of personal. I don't "tell people what they want to hear"...I tell them the truth. Everything I stated about my motors is 100% fact, as I never want to disappoint my customers...and so far all my motors have lived up to my promises. Again you have misquoted me on the price. I have never quoted $6500.00 to anyone. If this is what you 'heard' from me then that makes 2 times now you heard wrong. My kit is in the low $5's with the drag pipe and $125 more for the in frame and silencer...everything else comes with it...no extra's needed.
Now, let me take a minute and explain about features a good website host provides. I use a company called Bluehost for my provider. They are a great company...very professional. The have many features including one called 'web stats'. When I click that it tells me who's hitting me, how many times, what they're looking at on my site, how long they stayed there, what they typed in thier search engine to find me, what website the link came from and exactly where on the website to find the link, ect... May I suggest a better website host for you if you don't have these features? My guess is you have something similar, but just may not be aware of it.
I'm a little taken back that you have a 10 mil cub but you wont mention the times it's laid down after you made this comment...
Quotethe motor i have now would still eat it up
I'm going to guess it's in the mid 4.2's to 4.3 from that video...am I correct?
Neal
Saber Racing
Neal,
The video isnt my bike, thats a 4mm cub, i think maybe RDZ? I cant really remember..
I dont think i said that was my bike anywhere in this thread, also if you look at the pics you will see my bike is yellow and black, the bike in the video isnt. Im not tring to take anything away from you, i have talked to several engine builders and many of the racers on planetsand and everyone agrees you know your stuff, no doubt about it. Is it possiable things have change since last time we PMed each other on PS? Really thinking on it, it was maybe 60-90 days ago give or take. I was just repeating what YOU PMed me not what i "heard". What did you quote Derek and Scott because they didnt say that my price was more than 1500.00 off base. If the price was 5k, i would have bought one before I built a 370 motor. Maybe the 6500 was an "out the door" price, all the work included? So to make it clear to everyone, if Derek, Scott or I what would it cost out the door? all the work and parts included? Also keep in mind there are several people on this site who make up several screen names just to get stuff going. so to be honest I wouldnt put it past someone to use the same screen name you have on PS to pretend that its you/....
$6500 is for me to build a whole new motor!! new cases,tranny and all!! !! !!
OMG! thats what i have been saying...
"all the work and parts included"
It really is just a matter of opinion but to me the 500 Saber kit makes the 250R the best bike on earth for track racing. It has no equal, and there are alot of people spending more than 5K on bike these days, so the money thing is all relative.
WHEN I get my 500 Sabertooth kit, everyone here will have the opportunity to see it in action. I can promise you this, with me on it, beating me will be no easy task.
I will spank all ! ;D
My 230 Quadrunner with the big bore 636cc kit is done !
Prepare to be skinned alive ! :o
i will spank all on my stock 250r motor! :P
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 01, 2006, 11:55:39 AM
i will spank all on my stock 250r motor! :P
Negro puleze ! ::)
my stock 250r is faster than your bike.. :-*
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on September 01, 2006, 12:10:24 PM
my stock 250r is faster than your bike.. :-*
not my stock bike 8) ;) ;D
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/girilla.jpg)
;D take that!
thats it your really askin for it now when & if i figure out how to post pics mister >:(
so you dont know how to post pics huh.... ill kick ya when your down!
Steves dream woman
(http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k110/wareracing/biggy.jpg)
OMG ! Shes fine ! :spit.gif
[attachment deleted by admin]
Just curious me bucko's.......
Will a KZ1197cc motor in a Zilla frame still be legal in open class?
ARRRRRRRRRRR....
ARRRRRRRRRRR , That she will matey. :pirate.gif
anything goes in the open class!! !! ;) good luck turning with that big motor...... :o
Chris,
Neal is correct about the website stats, I use Gearhost, and I get all of that stuff too. It's a pretty neat feature if you want to see where your hits are coming from, how many, how long they stay on, etc.
#1 Pirate pick-up line.......
Prepare To Be Boarded !!!!!!!
Agreed. All the power in the world ain't gonna do s@#t if it handles like a Mack truck.
Ok Hoosier...we'll chalk this up to misinformation or misunderstanding. So here's the price breakdown...
$5250.00 for all components: Cylinder, porting, and Nikasil plating, piston, head, dome, intake manifold, V-force reeds, exhaust manifold, drag pipe (inframe is $125.00 more), Billet 48x58mm carb, 70mm crank weighted and balanced with snowmobile rod, CNC case machining, lockup clutch kit, Dyna-FS cdi with Sabertooth timing curve, studs, gaskets, o-rings, hardware, and a little shipping. You assemble for this price or I can assemble your motor for a nominal fee.
At the end of the day, this is a minor price for major performance...and just as important...reliability!
Hoosier, I still want to know what your Banshee runs in 300ft? You tell me yours I'll tell you mine! I'll even post a timeslip! ;) I've never known anyone to keep that info a secret.
Neal
Saber Racing
Wow do you fools work haha
i cant wait till the 16th so i can do some smackin around, Chris you better have more than that 370PV ;)
Also Want to thank the guys @ ATP and TORRI racing for all their help today!!
ITs running SWEEEEEEETTTTTT oh btw Yeah its got a hemi :P
Quote from: fastrnrik on September 01, 2006, 07:04:09 PM
Agreed. All the power in the world ain't gonna do s@#t if it handles like a Mack truck.
Ya know........ They race Mack trucks too!!!! ;D
I know. I have a Mack dumptruck with a turned up 427 that will easily run triple digits. Stopping is the scary part, definately not done in a hurry. LOL.
I want to see that Zilla with that motor in it. Who cares if you run it on the flat track, It's still got to be bad a$$.
Brady,
Do you mean something like this? ;D
(http://www.monsterquads.com/monsterquads2006new003004.jpg)
That's swwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeet.
OK,
You might be right about that turning thing. Hmmmmmm.... Do we run any 1/2 mile or mile tracks? ;D
Now see, I thought after hearing about something like that, it would look "fast". Hell I'll clown that thing with my Polaris Trailblazer 250. LOL :R :R :R :R
Seriously, that thing looks bad a$$ for sure.
By the way, I sent you a PM.
next weekend look out!
[attachment deleted by admin]
What's next weekend?
Cornhole Fest and he just got his tool inlarger. :o
i dont know whats next weekend but if he woulda showed the whole picture it would show me in front of that yamajunk hahaha
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on September 01, 2006, 09:31:35 PM
i cant wait till the 16th so i can do some smackin around, Chris you better have more than that 370PV ;)
I must be intimidating... Im 100cc less and weight 100lbs more.. ;) Thanks for the compliment,
but ill be on a stock 250cc motor.
next weekend all of the repairs on my bike will finally be finished! you know, from the cone incident at valdosta. then look out! oh, by the way, QUAD32x, you'll have to attend cornhole fest alone. that's not my bag of chips, but have fun anyways.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Never alone. Bradys going with me also. I`ll bring you back a used condom ! ;D
The cornhole fest is a lot of good, wholesome fun, especially if you go on glory hole saturday. This year, they're going to hold the annual 2 stroke riders convention there also, since the guys that ride them are fags anyway. They figured that combining the two events was an excellent cross promotion.
Quote from: fastrnrik on September 05, 2006, 04:49:34 PM
The cornhole fest is a lot of good, wholesome fun, especially if you go on glory hole saturday. This year, they're going to hold the annual 2 stroke riders convention there also, since the guys that ride them are fags anyway. They figured that combining the two events was an excellent cross promotion.
this is the truth fo sho
Quote from: fastrnrik on September 05, 2006, 04:49:34 PM
The cornhole fest is a lot of good, wholesome fun, especially if you go on glory hole saturday. This year, they're going to hold the annual 2 stroke riders convention there also, since the guys that ride them are fags anyway. They figured that combining the two events was an excellent cross promotion.
So tell me something Brady, the LT500 that you are building for flattrack racing to be your new #1 bike is a 2-stroke. ??? Are you trying to come out about something? :-\
No, I've been "out". Remember, I'm in the construction business, so I've been getting "back doored" for years. Somehow I knew you would respond to that. LOL.
I hear ya Brady. It will only be a matter of time before I work out the kinks in my 450R. This is a bike that I still feel I can win on, I just haven't had enough time in R&D to get it to the level of my 250R. Remember I had a year and a half of full racing to get it working like it does now. Just wait and see. The 450R is an excellent bike.
My "new #1 bike(LOL)", the LT500, will be many months in the making. The parts are hard to find, and damned expensive. But, I'm in no hurry, so I think the final product will be really nice. Plus, I've wanted one since I was in high school, so who cares how long it takes.
I don't think I've ever seen your 450R. I have the YFZ that I've been playing with for the past few months. We're going to start tuning the new motor for it this week actually. It'll hold me over 'til the 500's done.
Only 7 days til the series kicks off at Thunderbowl and then don't forget ladies the following weekend is the 2nd points race at Jasper. Just to remember everyone please be sure to go up and meet our official track mascot Quad 32X.....
(http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/HillKiller/Funny/Lips.jpg)
And make sure you stop by and say hi to Hillkiller the metel head. Party on ! :bow.gif
[attachment deleted by admin]