What should I do?
The young boy (9) lives down the street, my son is (7). This boy's power is out, I feel so bad for him, should I let him spend the night? My big problem is that it is a school night, and that's my big no-way, but I can't help but feel bad for this kid. I take him to school everyday with my son, they go to the same school. He should be home by now, just don't have the heart to send him home, but I know these kids, getting them to bed will be chore. And I surely don't want to start something that I get stuck with, you know what I mean.
What would you do?
Well, please anyone give advise, and quick. Need to make up mind, just want some other input.
:dunno.gif :dunno.gif :dunno.gif
If he has no AC, how can you send him home? That would be like clubbing a baby harp seal!
"Honey, get me my Louisville Slugger...this one looks like he's about to attack!"
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: UncleRico on August 16, 2006, 11:51:25 PM
If he has no AC, how can you send him home? That would be like clubbing a baby harp seal!
He has a point there, and as long as the parents dont mind I wouldnt see a problem.
LET HIM STAY JUST EXPLAIN TO YOUR SON THIS IS A ONE TIME THING DO TO THE SITUATION
Quote from: UncleRico on August 16, 2006, 11:51:25 PM
If he has no AC, how can you send him home? That would be like clubbing a baby harp seal!
"Honey, get me my Louisville Slugger...this one looks like he's about to attack!"
You're a trip... Thank you for making me laugh my butt off. :o
I think you all are right. Thanks for the quick info, the joys of being a mom.
Can't help it, I'm still laughing.