I don't want to give the same wedding present as anyone else so I think we should all post what we are giving as gifts so he doesn't get doubled up...
I know he's registered at THE CANDLE FACTORY, BED BATH N BEYOND, and THE POTTERY BARN.
So I got him a duvet cover for his bed...it's pink with little choo choo's on it.
(I figure it will match everything else he owns)
I hope Mrs Dreth likes it.
im also registered at cash-r-us ;)
this party is not for me to get gifts! im paying for everything, come on out and have a great time ;D
Don't tell them that....
I was gonna flip a Crown Royal bag inside out, and walk around to solicit cash for the bride and groom and keep the loot. Now you're throwing a wrench in my spokes.
Uncle Rico, you definitely have a screw loose, but I appreciate your sense of humor.
Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on August 18, 2006, 02:48:38 AM
Uncle Rico, you definitely have a screw loose, but I appreciate your sense of humor.
he should have been a comedian :D