Just checking to see who is going. A big group of us from Naples are going. We bought a 3 man water balloon launcher for my friends buggy. 8) Gotta beat the heat some how ! It should be fun see ya out there
I may be late but I should be there. Gonna do my best.
still too hot to tent out-maybe the next one...
My group will be there. I should have a large group if everyone goes thats says their going. May not get there until Saturday but we will be there. Remember this is a 4 day weekend and its adults only. Wet T shirt contest. I will have my beads ready to give out.
How strict are they on checking I.D.'s? I will be 2 months short of legal. Do they just check birth dates or what?
Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on August 18, 2006, 10:13:25 AM
How strict are they on checking I.D.'s? I will be 2 months short of legal. Do they just check birth dates or what?
LOL they read these forums..and yes the check ID's and coolers
Maybe going, not sure yet. How many ya got going Yunt? Your brother and his gang too?
Come on Bo, you can make it. Justin and Steven are going and they are taking a group of people and a big truck. My group will consist of Me, Sherry, My two brothers, Two cousins, Another friend and his wife and maybe a couple more.
Dang man,,,,,,, Yer gonna have the whole fam damily there!!! Sounds like quite a shindig!!
I might be working that weekend, I should know for sure by next week.
Quote from: Bo322 on August 18, 2006, 11:43:29 AM
Dang man,,,,,,, Yer gonna have the whole fam damily there!!! Sounds like quite a shindig!!
I might be working that weekend, I should know for sure by next week.
Just let the boss know that you will be sick that weekend. LOL
Quote from: Joedirt on August 18, 2006, 10:24:43 AM
Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on August 18, 2006, 10:13:25 AM
How strict are they on checking I.D.'s? I will be 2 months short of legal. Do they just check birth dates or what?
LOL they read these forums..and yes the check ID's and coolers
LOL, o well. I'll go next time.
isnt the girls gone wild/adult mudfest every 4 months?
Quote from: xr100racer on August 18, 2006, 10:01:29 PM
isnt the girls gone wild/adult mudfest every 4 months?
They have an adult event every two months.
BUMP, WHO ALL IS GOING.
;) ;) ;)
This is it! The event everyone has been waiting for!!! "END of the SUMMER BASH"
The most extreme event all year 4 Full days of Extreme Adult FUN!!! Live entertainment all 3 nights!! Games, WET-T-Shirt contest, camping, trail riding,
don't forget your beads!!! Kids are back in school and it's time to have some EXTREME fun L-CROSS Style!!
Thanks,
Mark & Patti
I haven't ridden in so long I might have to brave the heat and tent camp this weekend. I suppose I could always sleep in the car with the air on.
I think thats a good idea more people who show up to these events the better they are!!
C&R is doing an event this weekend too, so I wonder how busy L-cross will be. I like L-Cross better.
;D
C&R's event is a Family event for 3 days with Live entertainment on Sat. only for $40.00.
Our's is an ADULT'S ONLY event for 4 days with live entertainment all 3 nights,
Wet-T-Shirt contest, all male review, 2 twenty mile trail rides and lots of games for free passes and cash give-a-ways. All for $40.00.
Thanks,
Patti
How wet is it up there at L-Cross after the storm?
;D ;D
Not wet at all! The roads are fine and everything is just nice and green! No Dust!!
We only had 1 and 1/2 inches of rain for the whole storm, so we are good to go!
The mud will be great as well, and NO, the trail ride will not be muddy!!!
Thanks,
Mark & Patti
Patti, I like to tent camp by the back gate where the trail rides start. There's no standing water back there that would prevent me from pitching my tent is there? Thanks
I have two people that should be there first thing tomorrow morning, then some tomorrow night and then we should be there first thing Saturday morning. Come on people. Wet-T-Shirt contest Saturday afternoon.
I cleared it with the old lady, so I'm going.
;D ;D
Shotgun,
NO, there is not any standing water in the camp grounds. That's why we work so hard on the property to make sure water runs off in all of those ditches. The mud hole is going to be great as well.
See everyone this weekend!!!
Patti
;) ;)
Yunt,
We will have a Wet-T-Shirt contest on Saturday and Sunday if we have enough participants for both days!
Shotgun,
Why did you have to clear it with your wife? You mean she is not coming, too?
I bet you didn't tell her about the ALL MALE REVIEW for Ladies only on Sunday!!
Thanks,
Mark & Patti
She can't take the heat as it is, I think the male review would put her over the edge!
You are TOO FUNNY!!! But if you are not joking, that is why we have those misters by the stage and concert areas!!! To cool everyone down!!
Thanks,
Patti
Are there going to be food vendors there?
Yes, there are food vendors! ;D
Where's a good place to get beads? I know stupid question, but I dont want anyone thinkin I'm a cheap pervert.
;) ;)
There are lot's of places you could have ordered them from, but it's too late now.
I have some e-mail addresses of some good web sites I'll look up for you and post later for the next adult event.
Patti
;) ;) ;)
The park is REALLY ROCKIN!! A huge crowd already and it's ONLY FRIDAY!! Lot's of pretty girls being wild and of course lot's of FUN!! 3 more days of EXTREME "REALLY" EXTREME FUN!!!!!
Thanks,
Mark & Patti
i heard you were charging $40 for people arriving sat night and sunday?
Quote from: 561rincon on September 05, 2006, 12:09:00 PM
i heard you were charging $40 for people arriving sat night and sunday?
That would be correct. It has always been $30 for a three day event and $40 for a four day event. The only time its any cheaper is if you show up the last day. Then its $15. Its to hard to keep track of people saying that they are only gonna stay for the day and then end up staying another day, usually trying to do it without paying. I don't blame them for doing it this way. Its the way most mudholes that allow camping and night riding do it. It was well worth the money I spent this weekend to go. Had a blast and everyone that goes with me always ends up going back and we are 250 miles north of them.
who won the artic cat? I bought 10 tickets earlier this year. Please post the winners name & pic of them with the prize!
Bushwacker,
No one yet! We have only sold half of the tickets. Now, we are giving a 2007 model away instead of a 2006 model. We hope to have all of the tickets sold by the Adult New year's eve event!!
Thanks,
Patti
;D ;D ;D
Mark and I want to thank everyone who came out and celebrated Labor Day with us this past weekend!! The event was GREAT!! No problems and a GREAT time had by ALL!!
See ya next time!!
Mark & Patti Pearce
L-CROSS EXTREME EVENTS
Thank you! At $40 it's a bargain and it's legal. I had fun!