Steve, have a good one ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Almost let it slide by.
Hope you had a good one today.
Happy birthday!
Happy bday Steve. Hope all is well up there in riding land.
Happy birthday Steve
Happy B_Day H.W. Hope you are enjoying it up there is SC.
Thanks guys! Yea it was great wish I could have spent it riding but ohh well gotta make a living. It's just been to blazin' Hot to do any riding......it'll start cooling down next month though so should be back on the trails.
As I was driving down I-95 I was thinking about getting online and seeing if I could stop by to wish you a happy BDay,,,,but anyway......
happy Birthday a little late dude, let's go ride.
Id@
You mean that guys still alive ? 2:L Have a good one broham ! ;)
Here's another one of that guy formerly known to many as BigPimpin now known as Hollywood.
[attachment deleted by admin]
Not only does his quad swim it flies too. Hey thrasher you remember towing him out of that hole by Ida's?
[attachment deleted by admin]
Who's this crew of ppl? Haven't seen them on a ride in forever. Need an Ida Cabin reunion.
[attachment deleted by admin]
man did they both come along way since this good day! HBD Steve 8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Id@ Cabin reunion,,,,I like that idea.
Id@