I have a aftermarket dayco belt on my SP700 right now, when I first got it, it started slipping very soon after installation. I'd like to getter a better quality more reliable belt. I have heard there is a new Extreme Dayco belt available. Do you'll think it's worth getting or ya imagine I outta stick with OEM?
My bike is clutched by the way...
Thanks
bUg
If I remember correctly, with a polaris you want to stick with the OEM belt most of the time.
Stay with the OEM, I have tried the aftermarket belts and they don't seem to last as long and you only save about 5 or 6 dollars.
yunt,
You know anything about that new Dayco Extreme belt?
Quote from: bugmanjr on August 14, 2006, 09:38:10 PM
yunt,
You know anything about that new Dayco Extreme belt?
I was talking to my buddy this past weekend and he Used the regular Belt and then the Extreme Duty Belt...then back to Regular.. he says he will never buy the Regular Belt again....The Dayco Extreme Duty is worth it according to him..and he rides a Belt eating Kawastinky Brute 750...:)