I put my raptor apart about 10 days ago.....
And today i finally got it together..
What do you think????
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e327/peleleman/Raptor%20Project/CIMG1657.jpg)
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e327/peleleman/Raptor%20Project/CIMG1658.jpg)
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e327/peleleman/Raptor%20Project/CIMG1659.jpg)
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e327/peleleman/Raptor%20Project/CIMG1661.jpg)
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e327/peleleman/Raptor%20Project/CIMG1662.jpg)
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e327/peleleman/Raptor%20Project/CIMG1663.jpg)
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e327/peleleman/Raptor%20Project/CIMG1666.jpg)
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e327/peleleman/Raptor%20Project/CIMG1669.jpg)
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e327/peleleman/Raptor%20Project/CIMG1671.jpg)
(http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e327/peleleman/Raptor%20Project/CIMG1673.jpg)
Thats cool :ThumbsUp.gif
Looks like you spent your time on the paint job, looks real nice... ;)
I noticed that you are on the Raptor Forums too...
looks good, but you should do your heal guards too.
What's going to happen to that paint when you put it in the bush?
Looks great!
But I dont dig the color........Its for Puffs
nice looking plastics! 8) i would have those tore up in one ride though! :P
cool bike. i want black and red changin plastic. it would be cool b4 it got in the woods. anyway nice 660.
Thanks everyone...
Yes i am also on raptor forums.
No I am not gonna do the heel guards... thats wasting time and paint... they are gonna get messed up...
The paint is gonna hold up when i go on the trails....plastics are well prepared and plenty of clear.... i hope
The color is mainly blue and orange.... thanks!!
camilion paint ,,,or any paint for that matter on plastic will not last,,one ride in the woods and its done,,,looks good for now,,but i think it would look better on your metal frame.(http://)(http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l218/CabannaBoy/12m.gif)(http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l218/CabannaBoy/12m.gif)
Quote from: pelele on August 13, 2006, 03:26:39 AM
Thanks everyone...
Yes i am also on raptor forums.
No I am not gonna do the heel guards... thats wasting time and paint... they are gonna get messed up...
The paint is gonna hold up when i go on the trails....plastics are well prepared and plenty of clear.... i hope
The color is mainly blue and orange.... thanks!!
And after one roll or mud ride the plastics wont :N
paint the frame not the plastics it wont last in the woods but it doesnt look like you've rode it much or in the woods yet
I like the paint...nice work!
I don't know why everyone wants to bring you down by telling you how bad the plastics are gonna get scratched up.
Have fun with it.
Quote from: UncleRico on August 13, 2006, 06:46:45 PM
I like the paint...nice work!
I don't know why everyone wants to bring you down by telling you how bad the plastics are gonna get scratched up.
Have fun with it.
Thanks unclerico....
Seems like that..... but i take really good care of my things... and it is gonna last... plus got plenty of material on those plastics..
So (not IF) but when it gets scratch... all i need to do is buff and polish.... if it gets bad.... paint it again.....
looks cool ,it's nice to have something a little different than everyone else.Is there something in the paint to make it flexable so it won't crack ?
Quote from: 450rcrazy on August 13, 2006, 07:13:54 PM
looks cool ,it's nice to have something a little different than everyone else.Is there something in the paint to make it flexable so it won't crack ?
Thanks 450!!
Smart question.... and yes... its a product called adhesion promoter... that also works as a flexible agent.. taht you apply after sanding and before primer...
Thanks for your coment!!