http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k272/kpmraiders/100_1870.jpg(//)
Try the Img link, and you can put more then one pic in a post ;)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/ramp.jpg)
Where is the link located?
oh snap! I dont think I could I could do that :(
On your phtobucket their should be three links under the pic after you upload it. The htp link, tag link, and Img link. The Img link makes the pic pop up .
Do you have a side view of it?
I want to see the curve to lip ratio.
Looks good so far, where are you located?
Quote from: UncleRico on August 13, 2006, 06:43:45 PM
Do you have a side view of it?
I want to see the curve to lip ratio.
Looks good so far, where are you located?
He did earlier, but i guess he deleted taht thread.
In lakeland. It is an eliptical radius.
Lakeland? Where do you ride in Lakeland?
I want to see you hit this thing. I'm in Lakeland.