This is my 04 recon
[attachment deleted by admin]
It has
1.snorkel
2.itp mudlite tires
3.k&n air filter
Nice man. How do you like the Mud Lites?
There nice. ;D
Amazing what that quad will get through, if there's a will that quad will find a way. lol
(http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/6894/p9030020zq9.jpg)
(http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/1194/p9030024mv6.jpg)
yep.
[attachment deleted by admin]
nice my mom has a recon to im going to put my snorkel on it when i get time and we r buying tires for it too
my mom rides a recon too. the thing is unstopable. it is tons better than our rancher. pretty fast too. it will stand up if you want it to.
Alot of people say those are fun quads. I wouldnt mind trying one out ;D
NIce recon, You should let your bro borrow the mudlites for the rancher, he keeps complaining about tires :D
yep :-\
little water wheelie on the last one
recons are awesome...I have msts on mine and it goes htrough a ton of muck :) I'm in the process of saving for an hmf and a hl 2' lift. I will post pics when I get her lifted up.