Poll
Question:
How many of you are planning to go to this series?
Option 1: Deffinitely
votes: 14
Option 2: Most likely
votes: 2
Option 3: Not Sure yet
votes: 1
Option 4: No
votes: 4
How many people are planning to race this series, I know me and about five or so of my friends are making plans and im sure more will follow, but its not fun when you have poor turnouts, you can practice for cheaper.
Personally , I think that is the wrong attitude to have. That's "5 or so" more of a turn out.....We can't build something great if everyone thinks that way. Look at NEATV. We can turn this into that 8) It's the riders that make it that great! 8)
We will be at all them. Mike and Trent will race all of them and I will race the last 4 at least.
I'll be there ;D
Ill hit a couple or three! Definately! ;)
HUMMMMM.........
I think I will be there!!!!!
You bet I will. This is what everyone has wanted for a long time.
It is time to show all the big tracks that we too can pull in big numbers. The more we have the better it will be!!!
I will be there even if I can't ride. ;)
we will be there. might miss the first few but will hit the rest when my sun is old enough
We are planning on running the Quad Only Series. We will have one probably running A and 16-24 and one running B and 25+.
This Series is going to be great this year and grow to be even better in the future I think. We need to support this. This is our chance to give Quads a legimate voice at the tracks.
Never heard of it. Is it MX?
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on August 12, 2006, 11:06:01 AM
Never heard of it. Is it MX?
What planet are you on? I've seen you all over this site, how could you miss this. The quad only series! :stoogies.gif
Plan on hitting all but one race.
Quote from: trx#9 on August 12, 2006, 11:47:48 AM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on August 12, 2006, 11:06:01 AM
Never heard of it. Is it MX?
What planet are you on? I've seen you all over this site, how could you miss this. The quad only series! :stoogies.gif
That doesn't answer my question.
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on August 12, 2006, 10:57:26 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on August 12, 2006, 11:47:48 AM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on August 12, 2006, 11:06:01 AM
Never heard of it. Is it MX?
What planet are you on? I've seen you all over this site, how could you miss this. The quad only series! :stoogies.gif
That doesn't answer my question.
Yes it is MX. 7 race series at 4 tracks in the off season of the nationals. The 1st race is Sun 9/17 at PAX, w/ Sat practice. ABC Youth and Age classes. Quads Only! 8) www.ssqsa.com
Thank you
we will be there ;D myself and yr
We'll be there. We've got a couple of mini's racing in the 90 class. Does anyone else know of any that are planning to race? I would really like to see some of the mini's that go to Dade or Bartow come out if possible. This is going to be a great series!
sounds good so far, I hope it can work up to NEATV eventually; it might.
Quote from: racingbroke on August 14, 2006, 01:11:39 PM
We'll be there. We've got a couple of mini's racing in the 90 class. Does anyone else know of any that are planning to race? I would really like to see some of the mini's that go to Dade or Bartow come out if possible. This is going to be a great series!
I know of at least one that is coming from my town.
I'll be there.
This is the first QUAD ONLY series in FL.
Anybody who is serious at all about racing, or just supporting our sport should be there, too.
Im trying to talk everyone I know who rides, to go race. (hare scramble guys, also)
I'll probably bring a frind or 2, just to watch (gate fee)
We need a lot of people to show up to let everyone know we're serious.
Look at the STQRA or TQRA from TX.....
Id love to have something like that over here.
i should be at everyone. 8)
My Son and I will be at all of them, my son will be running both 50cc and 90cc Mini's as well!
I get to run with the Old Guys.........
i will try to make a couple of the races...will there be practice on sunday morning?i have heard a few people with negative thoughts because its a two day deal...we run the nationals so two days are a cakewalk but some locals cant afford to take their families on a two day vacation every two weeks...
Quote from: miniquad8 on August 14, 2006, 11:35:54 PM
i will try to make a couple of the races...will there be practice on sunday morning?i have heard a few people with negative thoughts because its a two day deal...we run the nationals so two days are a cakewalk but some locals cant afford to take their families on a two day vacation every two weeks...
Good question! Will there be any practice at all on race day!? I know that I personally have never raced any type of MX series, simply because of the inability to do the 2 day thing!
Yes, there will be practice on Sunday. Usually 4 laps but that is all.
I think that there is going to be some near full gates in some classes the way im hearing about who is going.
I'll be running the 43cc vet minor class. I think I have a shot at winning the whole series!!! :ThumbsUp.gif ;)
I'll be there !!!!