i know there is like a couple other post about this but just wandering who is going to the big mudfest and what u will be riding
I will be there Saturday morning on my trusty Rincon.
i will be there saturday morning also with a big bear 400 4wd green and my dad will be on a blue 06 wolverine we will be with some friends
I will be there late friday on my buggy :-)
I'll be there with TRX On The Rack .... a yellow 06 foreman & a red 03 rancher ..... with a green excursion & a teal 94 ford f 150 that says YEEHAW on the front ....
oki doki we are leaving west palm beach about 6:30 so see u all there
Quote from: sweetrider215 on August 11, 2006, 08:21:43 PM
oki doki we are leaving west palm beach about 6:30 so see u all there
7 am & I'm still in broward ....
mudfest was great it ws so much fun there was ALOT of people though we did some extreme riding