ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: robo02cop on August 10, 2006, 07:38:06 PM

Title: New Toys!!!
Post by: robo02cop on August 10, 2006, 07:38:06 PM
Hey guys....just wanted to let everyone know that I just picked up a couple of ATC's last night.  I bought a 1982 200 and a 1985 110!!  The 110 is running and just needs a little tlc to get her back into shape the plastics are a little rough.  The 200 on the other hand is going to need some work before she is up and running.  I got both trikes for $400, not a bad deal I would say?  I will try to get some pics up asap!!
Title: Re: New Toys!!!
Post by: SpringHill Riderz on August 10, 2006, 07:41:04 PM
400?  thats a sweet deal for a running and none running ATC
Title: Re: New Toys!!!
Post by: dynodon on August 11, 2006, 01:32:20 AM
that sounds like a pretty good deal !!!!
Title: Re: New Toys!!!
Post by: NYRAPTOR on August 16, 2006, 02:47:13 AM
hey whats up robocop. you still have the banshee? john
Title: Re: New Toys!!!
Post by: robo02cop on August 17, 2006, 02:41:29 AM
No I traded it for my R1 about a year and a half ago thats why you havent seen me on here in awhile.  But now that we picked up a couple of atc's you will be seeing more of me.  Hey we need to get together I bought a house in Port Richey so I am probably right around the corner from you and don't realize it.  Shoot me a PM I am off fri-sun if ya wanna do something.