A little fun on the way down...
[attachment deleted by admin]
Little brother rides em different than I do....... :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: RTR_380/450R on August 10, 2006, 12:10:33 PM
Little brother rides em different than I do....... :o
I wouldnt do something like that in a town where dude on dude action is popular. :o
The sun coming up! Anchored on our "Hole"!
Me, my cousin, and Marshall (little bro)
[attachment deleted by admin]
The MOON MAN had to get in the picture!
[attachment deleted by admin]
We limited out within a couple of hours!
Marshall, Moon Man, and RTR with some bugs!
[attachment deleted by admin]
Sun going down!
[attachment deleted by admin]
Lobster, steak, snapper, shrimp, salad, rice, wine, etc;
Perfect ending to a good day!!!
[attachment deleted by admin]
Great pics, looks like fun. What key were you on?
Big Pine and Marathon.
Great place. We own a house on Little Torch. Did you get out around Content and Sawyer?
We've been going every year for a week or two during lobster season since I was old enough to swim. My parents started going back in the 60's. I love it still and so do they.
Glad you had a good time.
Lower Matecumbe -represented
looks like a great time! glad yall had fun. while you were away i got my LSR frame, sub frame, and motor back :drive.gif ready in 3 more weeks
Well I guess after taking a look at your pics I would have stayed home and played MR BABY SITTER instead of racing at Bartow also.