Just want to say hi to everybody, been along time since I've been on the site. The site looks real good. My Dad and Grandpa just bought a couple places in Silver Springs and plan on moving down soon. So I hope to be there more often. Maybe I can get to meet a few people and enjoy a few cold beers with some.
We probably won't be able to meet, but I'll give you my address and you can send me the cold beers.
Thanks
Quote from: UncleRico on August 10, 2006, 06:30:04 PM
We probably won't be able to meet, but I'll give you my address and you can send me the cold beers.
Thanks
Aren't you the super across the way?
"Get Brett Weir I said"
Uncle Rico, I thought you were sponsored by Bunghole Liquor, not Dirty Sanchez's liquor.
They didn't have the TP I needed