I originally went to take photos but decided to participate in the contest. Came in 2nd place out of about 40 guys and won $150.00 :o
Check out the photos and video here - http://64.177.67.115/bobcat/index.html
Keep me in mind if anyone has some side work that involves heavy equipment 8)
I always wanted to do that. Not real good with a bobcat but can run about anything else. That had to have been a blast.
I would love to do that! I remember when i first learned to drive one of those. They are so much fun to drive. The one ive been driving lately is a new holland turbo diesel.
If I get you some sidework...
will you bring the clown?
i think i can take ya on the skid steer ;) good job :Sp
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on August 10, 2006, 06:59:39 PM
I would love to do that! I remember when i first learned to drive one of those. They are so much fun to drive. The one ive been driving lately is a new holland turbo diesel.
The same company is putting on another rodeo in October at a different branch. Once I find out where it will be I will post it.
Quote from: dreth on August 10, 2006, 10:17:56 PM
i think i can take ya on the skid steer ;) good job :Sp
Bring it.... :P
Quote from: Asphaltdragon on August 11, 2006, 05:59:49 AM
Quote from: dreth on August 10, 2006, 10:17:56 PM
i think i can take ya on the skid steer ;) good job :Sp
Bring it.... :P
consider it broughted :Wacko.gif :R right about now ill take any 4 wheeler ;)
Have you ever seen them pull a wheelie in a Bob Cat and walk it?
NOW THAT is cool.
Do they have a competition for the guy who holds the STOP / SLOW sign, because I have the skill set necessary to take the gold in that.
If it werent for the Hot blonde in one of those pics I would have asked for those 2 minutes of my life back.. Wow, that looks boring dude.
Quote from: dreth on August 11, 2006, 07:39:21 AM
Quote from: Asphaltdragon on August 11, 2006, 05:59:49 AM
Quote from: dreth on August 10, 2006, 10:17:56 PM
i think i can take ya on the skid steer ;) good job :Sp
Bring it.... :P
consider it broughted :Wacko.gif :R right about now ill take any 4 wheeler ;)
We should create a atv rodeo... that would be cool!! What could be some of the challenges?
ride while opening a beer bottle challenge sounds like a start
Quote from: SomBch on August 11, 2006, 10:55:18 AM
ride while opening a beer bottle challenge sounds like a start
That's why utilities have automatics, beer in one hand, other hand hitting the throttle.
Quote from: UncleRico on August 11, 2006, 07:50:43 AM
Have you ever seen them pull a wheelie in a Bob Cat and walk it?
NOW THAT is cool.
Do they have a competition for the guy who holds the STOP / SLOW sign, because I have the skill set necessary to take the gold in that.
This dude almost lost it http://64.177.67.115/wheelie.wmv and he is the top digger for an excavation company
Quote from: UncleRico on August 10, 2006, 07:06:32 PM
If I get you some sidework...
will you bring the clown?
I just realized what you were talking about ;)