ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: kfx400rob on August 09, 2006, 07:13:32 PM

Title: country fried home videos
Post by: kfx400rob on August 09, 2006, 07:13:32 PM
how do i send a video in through the computer to country fried?
Title: Re: country fried home videos
Post by: backwoods boy on August 09, 2006, 07:41:27 PM
dunno try there site
Title: Re: country fried home videos
Post by: UncleRico on August 09, 2006, 08:55:49 PM
Try synchronizing a logic bomb with a batch file..then upload the necessary algorithm in binary form. It's just that simple.

Title: Re: country fried home videos
Post by: SomBch on August 09, 2006, 09:00:18 PM
i thought it was done with ball bearings, every things done with ball bearings these days. you guys need a refresher course. ;)
Title: Re: country fried home videos
Post by: UncleRico on August 09, 2006, 09:17:47 PM
You need some 30 weight oil with that?


"What kind of name is P-O-O-N anyway?"

"Comanchee Indian"
Title: Re: country fried home videos
Post by: SomBch on August 09, 2006, 09:19:53 PM
I PREFER PRESTONE OIL- AND SOME GUAZE PADS
and the name is POUN
Title: Re: country fried home videos
Post by: UncleRico on August 09, 2006, 09:25:46 PM
They are in PRE PRODUCTION on the remake of Fletch. Zach Braff is playing Chevy's character. I hope they do it justice.

I think I might try out for the part of CALCULUS JONES
Title: Re: country fried home videos
Post by: SomBch on August 09, 2006, 09:29:36 PM
I was hoping to get the part of John Cockentoasten.
Title: Re: country fried home videos
Post by: kfx400rob on August 09, 2006, 10:24:06 PM
im seriouse i couldnt find anything on there site
Title: Re: country fried home videos
Post by: UncleRico on August 09, 2006, 10:28:29 PM
Did the batch file not work?

Post it on YOUTUBE.COM first..let me view the video..if I like it, I'll tell you how to upload it.

If I don't like it, you have to dress up in Leiderhosen and wrestle a midget dressed like a Bratwaurst.

...and the midget gets to win!
Title: Re: country fried home videos
Post by: 03 mojave on August 10, 2006, 04:32:18 PM
Try synchronizing a logic code with a novie file..then upload the necessary algorithm in funny form. It's just that easy.
Title: Re: country fried home videos
Post by: UncleRico on August 10, 2006, 06:11:47 PM
It will kick it back if you upload it in funny form.


You need to run a ini. file search to locate and modify the *.exe files, then move them into a batch file, then upload it. It really is, just that simple.
Title: Re: country fried home videos
Post by: mrbones on August 11, 2006, 08:47:37 AM
Is it an ATV video? If so, send it to me for consideration for posting on this site. :)
Title: Re: country fried home videos
Post by: VForcedave on August 11, 2006, 09:10:01 AM
That was funny while it lasted.