I finally got my Excursion .... It's used but new to me & I got a great deal ....
[attachment deleted by admin]
...
[attachment deleted by admin]
Congrats!!! is it a Diesel???
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on August 09, 2006, 12:17:25 PM
Congrats!!! is it a Diesel???
what he said and is it 4X4? it is sweet for a ford. we looked at them but way too bad gas mileage. anyway nice suv.
"Fill it up with Super!"
"That'll be $145.00. Thanks for playin!"
Umm..does it have a glove compartment? And if so why? I believe that glove compartment is inappropriately named. Surely we could come up with something more appropriate.
Quote from: Fox17 on August 09, 2006, 05:56:32 PM
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on August 09, 2006, 12:17:25 PM
Congrats!!! is it a Diesel???
what he said and is it 4X4? it is sweet for a ford. we looked at them but way too bad gas mileage. anyway nice suv.
sweet truck we got an F250 like that w/ the 6.0 td n where gitten 15-20 mpg what are you gettin in that thing
Quote from: muddy buddy on August 09, 2006, 07:14:25 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on August 09, 2006, 05:56:32 PM
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on August 09, 2006, 12:17:25 PM
Congrats!!! is it a Diesel???
what he said and is it 4X4? it is sweet for a ford. we looked at them but way too bad gas mileage. anyway nice suv.
sweet truck we got an F250 like that w/ the 6.0 td n where gitten 15-20 mpg what are you gettin in that thing
I have the OLD and reliable 7.3 and I'm getting about 22MPG empty. I also have the 6-speed, with manual hubs and transfer case.
i had a 01 with the 7.3 it was good on fuel
good luck with it
Quote from: Fox17 on August 09, 2006, 05:56:32 PM
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on August 09, 2006, 12:17:25 PM
Congrats!!! is it a Diesel???
what he said and is it 4X4? it is sweet for a ford. we looked at them but way too bad gas mileage. anyway nice suv.
not a diesel :-\ and not 4x4 but I still love it
Quote from: muddy buddy on August 09, 2006, 07:14:25 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on August 09, 2006, 05:56:32 PM
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on August 09, 2006, 12:17:25 PM
Congrats!!! is it a Diesel???
what he said and is it 4X4? it is sweet for a ford. we looked at them but way too bad gas mileage. anyway nice suv.
sweet truck we got an F250 like that w/ the 6.0 td n where gitten 15-20 mpg what are you gettin in that thing
getting like 16 to 19
NICE !!!!!, and its a FORD too !!!!! ;)
Quote from: dynodon on August 09, 2006, 11:13:57 PM
NICE !!!!!, and its a FORD too !!!!! ;)
I've always been a ford girl ....