I have a 36 page report that is very damaging to ATV riders that I want to put on the onfa.org website for everyone to read. It is an adope file (pdf) and I can not convert it to a word format. Can anyone help?
Terry
Why not put the PDF up there? That is a standard thing ;)
Because I am a dummy. If you look at my last post, I have tried to link to the report at www.wildlaw.org
I don't see a link on the website for "Doc's" maybe that is the problem? is it suppose to be in the "News" section?
P.S. I see they are preventing logging by my property in NC...WooHoo! I hate seeing those loggin trucks going down the road ;)
The Nantahala Forest is incredable ;D I have some trees at my place that 2 people can't put their arms around :o Love it ;)
http://www.wildlaw.org/docs/OHV_Report_Final.pdf
you forgot the caps in report and final
Quote from: kawGIRL on August 09, 2006, 10:09:09 AM
I don't see a link on the website for "Doc's" maybe that is the problem? is it suppose to be in the "News" section?
P.S. I see they are preventing logging by my property in NC...WooHoo! I hate seeing those loggin trucks going down the road ;)
The Nantahala Forest is incredable ;D I have some trees at my place that 2 people can't put their arms around :o Love it ;)
The Nantahala....wow that's beautiful up there. Do you Kayak? Wanna be my new best friend? I always wanted a friend with a moutain cabin.
;D
You have two choices Terry - create a word document and copy, paste the link into the document and upload to the onfa website. Another alternative is to create a reply with the link.
Raptor
I have found that there is a certain " preperation" that is neccessary to successfully uploud a file. Typically, I tend to use the "Hildagard" method .
I CALL IT "PREPERATION H" and I find it to work good on the whole. ;D
dr. evil