Here's some more video of him doing thing's your not suppose to be able to do...Billy and Doug are in this one too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNv8YWrycyA
that was some sick air...........even if they dont have pink cho cho's on their frame
We know how you like to rock the pink choo-choo's.
Anyone shooting video for your wedding bash? I'd love to see some video since I won't be able to make it. (Parole issues, and what not)
Quote from: UncleRico on August 09, 2006, 02:08:47 AM
We know how you like to rock the pink choo-choo's.
Anyone shooting video for your wedding bash? I'd love to see some video since I won't be able to make it. (Parole issues, and what not)
ill have footage ;) for all my X N car sir aided home eeeeeeeeeee 8)
break.com shows him practicing this in Tahoe. Man he takes a beating, if at first you don't succeed.
i have most of the things on there he did in revalation 199