Our house is complete and we gonna close on it next Monday!!!! We will be moving just north of Spring Hill! I'm looking foward to making ALOT more of the group rides now that we'll be closer to the tracks, Ocala, and Croom. ;D
We have been wanting to leave south florida and head toward the country for a while now.
I've never been to Croom, maybe we can set up a tour/group ride of Croom for the 'ole Asphaltdragon.
(http://64.177.67.115/h01.jpg)
(http://64.177.67.115/h02.jpg)
(http://64.177.67.115/h03.jpg)
(http://64.177.67.115/h04.jpg)
Good for you. I wish I could move too. I have to kill my wife first. One of my friends are building a house in Ridge Manor. He's 10 minutes from Croom.
Chris, I'm happy for you and your family. Yeah, it will be good to ride w/you again soon. Look us up once you get settled ;)
Looks great! Been along time since you came up to my neck of the woods to ride. Good luck! ;D
Ahh that is so freaking sweet, you should love croom
Awesome guys ;) keep in touch, I don't have messenger anymore :(
Doing the wireless thing now ;D
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on August 08, 2006, 03:39:24 PM
Good for you. I wish I could move too. I have to kill my wife first. One of my friends are building a house in Ridge Manor. He's 10 minutes from Croom.
When ever you come up let me know, I'd like to meet up with you and ride.
Quote from: Honda328i on August 08, 2006, 03:41:10 PM
Chris, I'm happy for you and your family. Yeah, it will be good to ride w/you again soon. Look us up once you get settled ;)
Thanks... what city do you guys live in?
Congratlations escaping south florida, Im also en escapee from SF. Get settled in and join us for the group rides in ocala.
who else lives near Spring Hill/Brooksville besides Moose?
Quote from: Asphaltdragon on August 08, 2006, 09:55:26 PM
who else lives near Spring Hill/Brooksville besides Moose?
i live just a lil north of spring hill(same county as moose), i ride either croom or ocala every weekend so let me know if u wanna ride sometime, i know croom pretty well
Im in New port richey
Quote from: atvtrailer on August 08, 2006, 09:57:45 PM
Quote from: Asphaltdragon on August 08, 2006, 09:55:26 PM
who else lives near Spring Hill/Brooksville besides Moose?
i live just a lil north of spring hill(same county as moose), i ride either croom or ocala every weekend so let me know if u wanna ride sometime, i know croom pretty well
awesome... I'm sure I'll be ready to ride as soon as I get there :D
Quote from: Asphaltdragon on August 08, 2006, 04:09:13 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on August 08, 2006, 03:39:24 PM
Good for you. I wish I could move too. I have to kill my wife first. One of my friends are building a house in Ridge Manor. He's 10 minutes from Croom.
When ever you come up let me know, I'd like to meet up with you and ride.
Sounds like a plan. I will let you know when we plan our next trip.
Good luck with the move! The new house looks great. I'm about 30 minutes of Croom so let me know when your ready to head out there and we can hook up.