53yfz450 and #26yfz are leaving for Loretta Lynns tomorrow to race the nationals this weekend. I just wanted to wish them Luck and BE SAFE!!!! So good Luck Jake and Darren!!!
hey u forgot about me! im going to, but not racing :P
thanks eric. 8) i cant wait.
yeah Alan good luck on your flight!!! LOL yeah too bad your not old enough
No prob Jake. Sorry I can't go! I wish I could!!
Thanks bro. We'll keep you notified throughout the weekend.
There are so many FL people going this year. I can't believe we arent :'(
If you have never been there, it is so much fun! You will have a blast 8)
I will be here checking out the sites for updates. Ride smart, ride safe and ride hard! Good luck to all of you :-*
thanks ;D
thanks. too bad you wont be there :( GL on the healing!
ya good luck to me in a safe and smart filming! :P you all will have a full view of jake and darrens races when we return! and hopefully some good pictures ;)
Good luck, come back in one peice ;)
Good Luck Fellas! Bring home the hardware!
Have a safe trip...and take have someone take LOTS of pictures.
Hopefully we can see them when you guys return.
Peace out
Uncle Rico