$1,001.01
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=260015127600 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=260015127600)
This was in Florida, too. Someone is going to have some work ahead of them. Anyone from this site?
This makes mine look like a bargain, lol.
Can you say " whatadumbass " I wouldn't have payed 250.00 for it. It's amazing what somethings sell for on ebay.
and you wonder why i wont buy a ATC off of e-bay.. I would prefer to buy from somone on this site here..
At least i know i wont get SCREWED, or i would hope i wont..
Tony
one born every minute :dunno.gif
He didnt get screwed he knew excatly what he was buying , check out the pictures they speak for themself. Me I've bought my 02 Mits. Montero, wify's 400ex, and my Yz426 no complaints here al you need to do is read the description if the item is not as descrive dont pay for it, better yet pay with a CC you are protected
looks like a parts bike at best.
I think that thing was relisted a few times, Ive seen it before, probably people relized waht they jsut bought and what they paid for and what they potentially have at the last minute and decided to not pay for it, man I bought mine for 800 fully built jsut needed some tlc, but 1000 for one like that, noway! :oo