I hate my job and most of the people I work with. Looking to relocate. Any ideas? Professional Landscaper/Operations manager is my current job description.
Do you have any gaming experience?
I think there's a position open in beta testing and research.
I think they're starting at 80k, plus company car, office corner with window on the 51st floor, and they give you like 5 grand to relocate to Tampa if you live more than 60 miles away.
Basically, I play video games all day and look for glitches and short cuts.
Mandarin Chinesse is a plus.
But they do give Surprise Random drug tests on the last Thursday of every month, so it's a drug free work place.
I'll check with Chuck in Human Resources tomorrow.
Quote from: jwscroll on August 06, 2006, 12:43:31 PM
I hate my job and most of the people I work with. Looking to relocate. Any ideas? Professional Landscaper/Operations manager is my current job description.
Manager of any category has many responsiblities/headaches .
If it makes you feel any better ..
I hate mine too and maybe more than you hate yours, but I like being able to pay my bils so I just deal with it. :drink.gif
So here i am thinking about it right now and i'm gettin sick just thinkin about it .
I here ya' thats why we ride or do what ever we do to forget about work .
Good luck
Quote from: UncleRico on August 06, 2006, 12:50:34 PM
Do you have any gaming experience?
I think there's a position open in beta testing and research.
I think they're starting at 80k, plus company car, office corner with window on the 51st floor, and they give you like 5 grand to relocate to Tampa if you live more than 60 miles away.
Basically, I play video games all day and look for glitches and short cuts.
Mandarin Chinesse is a plus.
But they do give Surprise Random drug tests on the last Thursday of every month, so it's a drug free work place.
I'll check with Chuck in Human Resources tomorrow.
Saweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
Quote from: UncleRico on August 06, 2006, 12:50:34 PM
Do you have any gaming experience?
I think there's a position open in beta testing and research.
I think they're starting at 80k, plus company car, office corner with window on the 51st floor, and they give you like 5 grand to relocate to Tampa if you live more than 60 miles away.
Basically, I play video games all day and look for glitches and short cuts.
Mandarin Chinesse is a plus.
But they do give Surprise Random drug tests on the last Thursday of every month, so it's a drug free work place.
I'll check with Chuck in Human Resources tomorrow.
You have the best job ever. :O Sit and play video games all day for money.
hahha sounds like the movie grandmas boy. :P
Not into gaming enough to do it for a living. Headaches are definitely a by product of being a manager. Looking more for something in Alabama.
:'( :'( :'(ITS GOING TO SUCK THERE 2??????!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :banghead.gif
Quote from: UncleRico on August 06, 2006, 12:50:34 PM
Do you have any gaming experience?
I think there's a position open in beta testing and research.
I think they're starting at 80k, plus company car, office corner with window on the 51st floor, and they give you like 5 grand to relocate to Tampa if you live more than 60 miles away.
Basically, I play video games all day and look for glitches and short cuts.
Mandarin Chinesse is a plus.
But they do give Surprise Random drug tests on the last Thursday of every month, so it's a drug free work place.
I'll check with Chuck in Human Resources tomorrow.
If this is a real job.. PM me with more details..