I am looking at a Haulmark enclosed trailer, and I live in Florida (of course), and I was wondering what you guys thought about storing your quad in an enclosed trailer like this. I realize it will get hot, but it does get hot in my garage. I always spray my bike with wd-40 after each ride pretty good to keep moisture off the bike. I should be able to store it under a shade tree, though.
I'm just wondering if this is a good idea or not, I would like to hear from you guys who can tell me more about this... Security is not an issue, they will be secured pretty good in a high security gated business complex, so I am more concerned with the heat/humidity exposure, etc., that I may have to deal with...
Thanks!!
Thats where mine lives and its never complained.
ours used to be stored in one. had to sell it though to get an open one to putt to our property. they were fine in it.
We've got all 3 quads and the dirtbike stuffed into our shed like a sardine can.. and they're fine. :D Haven't rode my quad for about 2 weeks now though, so I'm expecting next time I get on it will be the first time I've used the choke.
Won't be a problem at all. We store my husband's race car in our enlcosed trailer, and lately it has been sitting for a while. Never a problem though.... :)
i dont recommend it. we did that and our bikes ended up being 3 sizes smaller.
i guess it was the heat combined witht the humidity. ;D
gery350